All reviewsperfectly cooked eggsother guestsfriendly hostsgreat views over the townspacious loungeabercrombie househome away from homegreat coffeefriendly place to staybalcony roomcooked breakfastperfect hostslonger stayclean roomstwo nightspanthers clubconvenient location
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

We were staying over the June long weekend and it was super clean and comfortable! Theresa and Andrew are awesome and they gave us heaps of tips what to do and where to go! For us it felt like we were staying over at our friends place! Good and simple breaky! Delicious eggs and coffee! We’ve booked the spa room with a hot tub and it was a perfect relaxing location after a day on the Mountainbikes. We will definitely book again for our next visit!
Cheers Diana & Dennis from Sydney

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Very clean and comfortable. Loved the spa bath, very relaxing. A very chatty and friendly host. Great breakfast. Good location, in easy reach of everything. Good value for money, would happily recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2018

A warm welcome from the hosts and a warm fire created the perfect environment for a wonderful stay. The guest lounge and eating areas were framed with a relaxing garden vista in which to enjoy some quiet downtime.
The room, with district views, was spotless, warm and comfortable with a great bed allowing for a fantastic night's rest. The breakfast, cooked to order by Therese was excellent setting me up for a day of sightseeing. I will definitely book again at Bathurst Heights B&B after a memorable experience.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

My parents visited me in Bathurst and stayed the night at Bathurst heights in the deluxe room. When I picked them up for dinner they showed me their room. It looked very homely, clean and tidy. There was a nice queen size bed too. The room had its own ensuite. My parents enjoyed their stay here and reported that the bed was very comfortable, nice sheets, immaculate and the breakfast and coffee in the morning was great too. Beautiful garden and the hosts are friendly and welcoming. Thanks Bathurst Heights for looking after my parents! I am sure they will return.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

It would be hard to imagine a couple more perfectly suited to hosting guests in their beautifully appointed, spacious and comfortable home. Therese and Andrew's friendliness, professionalism, attention to detail and the knowledge and enthusiasm they demonstrated for Bathurst and its many offerings, were evident from the start and we enjoyed our brief stay with them immensely. Next time we visit their lovely part of the world, we'll definitely stay longer. We couldn't recommend Bathurst Heights B&B more highly!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple