All reviewsperfectly cooked eggsother guestsfriendly hostsgreat views over the townspacious loungeabercrombie househome away from homegreat coffeefriendly place to staybalcony roomcooked breakfastperfect hostslonger stayclean roomstwo nightspanthers clubconvenient location
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Very clean and comfortable. Loved the spa bath, very relaxing. A very chatty and friendly host. Great breakfast. Good location, in easy reach of everything. Good value for money, would happily recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2018

A warm welcome from the hosts and a warm fire created the perfect environment for a wonderful stay. The guest lounge and eating areas were framed with a relaxing garden vista in which to enjoy some quiet downtime.
The room, with district views, was spotless, warm and comfortable with a great bed allowing for a fantastic night's rest. The breakfast, cooked to order by Therese was excellent setting me up for a day of sightseeing. I will definitely book again at Bathurst Heights B&B after a memorable experience.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

My parents visited me in Bathurst and stayed the night at Bathurst heights in the deluxe room. When I picked them up for dinner they showed me their room. It looked very homely, clean and tidy. There was a nice queen size bed too. The room had its own ensuite. My parents enjoyed their stay here and reported that the bed was very comfortable, nice sheets, immaculate and the breakfast and coffee in the morning was great too. Beautiful garden and the hosts are friendly and welcoming. Thanks Bathurst Heights for looking after my parents! I am sure they will return.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

It would be hard to imagine a couple more perfectly suited to hosting guests in their beautifully appointed, spacious and comfortable home. Therese and Andrew's friendliness, professionalism, attention to detail and the knowledge and enthusiasm they demonstrated for Bathurst and its many offerings, were evident from the start and we enjoyed our brief stay with them immensely. Next time we visit their lovely part of the world, we'll definitely stay longer. We couldn't recommend Bathurst Heights B&B more highly!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2018

Two couples spent two nights at this B & B and had a great time. The first evening we brought our own nibbles and Therese kindly offered us plates and a cheese knife while we enjoyed the views of Bathurst from the balcony. We were caught walking back from Bathurst by a freak summer storm and she offered to ask Andrew to go in the car to pick up the others when I discovered that my husband had the car keys and i could not go back to collect them. The next day we had an afternoon wedding to attend and sat done in the shaded garden area to enjoy a quick snack and Therese picked some fresh mint and lemons from the garden to infuse some iced water. Much appreciated on a 38 degree day. The beds are very comfy and the linen top quality and the whole place was very clean. The tip on where to eat on the first night was spot on and made the whole experience a weekend to remember for the two couples. We had a combination of the sumptious cooked and continental breakfasts which were all included in the tariff. So grateful Therese and Andrew.

Room Tip: We can highly recommend the Lithgow and Young rooms for their great views and comfort.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends