“No surprises”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Continental Restaurant
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The Continental has been my favorite eating place for almost 20 years. The atmosphere is quiet and relaxing and the food is excellent. If your looking for somewhere to catch up with friends, have a chat and a great meal this is it. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Unfortunately someone had referred me to this restaurant and I soon discovered that this place was by far the worst eatery in Bathurst. That is if you can call it that. For some reason which baffled me and made me quite hesitant on why I had chosen to not initially leave was that the owner had prided himself on not changing the menu for twenty years! I mean honestly does this not ring any alarm bells for any legitimate business owner? As such, this place was empty and the food looked like it came out of the 80s time warp. Eventually we decided to walk out as it was not worth wasting our time.

Ridiculous and embarrassing to be near.

1  Thank Lucus1