“Ok schnitzel, avg service”
Review of The Schnitzel Bar - CLOSED

The Schnitzel Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013

So as a local I have tried this place a couple of times now. Once in the old location and then twice since they have moved. The last time we were here, not long after they moved, the service was pretty dreadful.

You know when you walk into a restaurant and there are people behind the counter that don't look all that busy, yet there are 2 or 3 dirty tables. Just doesn't give you a good feel. The food on that occasion was good, until I found a piece of wire (off a wire scourer) in my burger. Still tasted ok and they refunded my money.

Tried The Schnitzel Bar again last week with the two kids. Again there were 2 dirty tables when we walked in and a girl behind the bar that moved about twice during our whole meal. When she brought our meals (only because the guy was busy) I've seen snails walk faster. Definately not the best Schnitzel I have had (try the pub down the next block) and pricey! $85 for 3 meals (1 kid only had chips) and drinks. Oh and the dirty tables, 1 got cleaned because a family wanted to sit there and the other one... still not cleaned when we left an hour later.

I've given it 3 goes, that will be the last time.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We stumbled on this place while walking past. A great range of schnitzels for adults and kids. Meals were delicious and very generously priced and big servings. A nice relaxed atmosphere and kids were very welcome with crayons and large white sheets
of paper for table cloths that they can draw on. Well worth a visit we loved it.

1  Thank SealWoods
Reviewed September 29, 2013

One of the best Schnitzels I have had. Plenty of food and large serving. Great selection of other foods available as well

1  Thank Adamvdrake