“Amazing food!! ”

Sweet Assiette Restaurant
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Fine dining restaurant. Our menu changes regularly. Available for group bookings, and that special function, or a romantic evening for two.
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We went here for dinner on a Saturday night and were so impressed with the delicious food!! Gorgeous fresh ingredients cooked to perfection with interesting flavour combinations. I had the scallops/ pork belly entree (Yummo) and slow cooked lamb shoulder - wow!!! The dessert was a tasting plate, I wasn't a huge fan of the Persian love cake but the other two morsels were delicious. This place is a gem. It wasn't very busy but hopefully that picks up with word of mouth. I will be telling everyone about sweet assiette !

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Wow wow wow wow wow!!!!!! If you havnt been here then you must!! Best restaurant this side of the mountains!!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

My boyfriend and I went to the valentines dinner which was absolutely stunning!! (And value for money) The service was friendly and welcoming . I am very much looking forward to holding my function at this restraint as I know it will be top quality !

Reviewed February 7, 2014

People of Bathurst visitors to Bathurst this is place is wonderful. Amazing food , Very special service. Easily the best Restaurant in town, in fact you don't get much better anywhere.Highly recommended to people who like exquisite fine dining. Wow with a capitol W.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

We ate here tonight to celebrate our daughters graduation and had the best meal we have eaten in a long time.
The restaurant is small but you are not cramped. The staff were all friendly and attentive but most importantly the food was exceptional.
We would definitely recommend this gem of a place to anyone.
Thanks again for a wonderful evening.