“Perfect dinner for two”

Sweet Assiette Restaurant
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Fine dining restaurant. Our menu changes regularly. Available for group bookings, and that special function, or a romantic evening for two.
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect dinner for two”
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I took a couple of hours out from the kids and took the risk of trying a new restaurant in Bathurst. Great service, romantic and sophisticated. Food was as good as you can get in Bathurst, even a little better. Pork belly and soft shell crab was amazing. Sweet assiette desert plate was delicious and a good size. Interesting menu structure that has the purpose of meeting the carious needs of diners. Price was reasonable. Will be going back soon.

Sunshine Coast, Australia
“Wow what a surprise to have a excellent affordable place in Bathurst”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My husband and I went to this restaurant as they had a vegetarian menu option. OMG it was amazing. The waiter was very attentive and explained everything to us. The food was OMG I have not had a meal in Australia that was as good as what we had tonight. I seriously wanted to lick my plate clean and I was not the only one in the room wanting to do that, there was an older couple and the lady was saying how she wanted to use her dessert spoon to clean the plate, so that is what i did...... The menu apparently changes every month, so my husband and I will be going back there again as there isnt and great vegetarian options in Bathurst. Oh I forgot to mention dessert, 3 options on the plate and each one was melt in your mouth delicious.

Would highly recommend this place to anyone. The licenced bar was also very reasonably price and we were expecting to pay so much more and got the biggest shock when we got the bill, I asked my husband to check it to make sure they had added everything on there we had because I couldn't believe it was so cheap for 3 courses each and beers and coffee.....

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Beautiful friendly staff, great atmosphere, amazing food and extremely well priced.. Highly recommend to everybody who lives or visits bathurst.. The food makes the trip worth while ..

1 Thank breezii07
Orange, Australia
“A very pleasant experience.”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Having been in Bathurst for a 3-day intensive training course, I was pleased to be able to dine at my home motel. I arrived early and was the first one there. The ambience was smart but comfortable. The young waiter was friendly and helpful without being obtrusive, and had obviously been well-trained (he went down well with the table of business ladies who arrived soon after me!)
From a not extensive but varied menu I was able to select just one course, which suited me fine, as was the option to purchase wine by the glass. The complementary canapés, two small morsels certainly set the salivary glands into action. The Tuscan Lamb was an excellent choice; the lamb barely needed chewing and the sauce was delightfully rich and tasteful. The accompanying pearl couscous was was an ideal balance.op

1 Thank Tonbou
bathurst, australia
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Well what a great experience we went to this place for my partners birthday. The food and service marvellous. The Menus are changed regularly.You can pick and choose from all the 4 menus . We had a table of four and for entree we had mini seafood pizza, asian chicken with noodles veg in lettuce cup,& beef strips with various dipping sauce which we shared and all loved the entrees. My main pork belly & soft shell crab was simply superb. The other mains were also raved about. The Desserts were to die for. If you're a local or travelling to Bathurst give this place a try.

2 Thank pomlea