“Overpriced”
Review of Thai Budda

Thai Budda
Ranked #97 of 122 Restaurants in Bathurst
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Bright and vibrant environment offering dine in and takeaway services for customers.
Bathurst
“Overpriced”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Very over priced, not authentic, very small dishes for a very big price. Dishes are only filled half way and not good value. Would not recommend.

Visited December 2013

“Reliable Thai with fast service”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Good Thai food with a fast service that you cannot go wrong with. This little gem has saved my late night trips nearly every time.

Good job

• Visited August 2013
““Yum“ Bathurst Thai Budda”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Eaten alot of Thai food all over Australia and Thai Budda in bathurst is one of the best I‘ve had., This food was so Beautiful and Tasty , Can‘t wait to go back .

• Visited July 2013
Parkes, Australia
“Fast and Furious”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My wife decided we should eat out and the nearest to where we were staying was this venue. On entering, the restaurant was colder inside than it was out, so after a quick discussion we decided a take-a-way was the way to go. We ordered and awaited our meal. It seemed to take a long time but on reflection I think this had more to do with how cold it was. Our meal arrived and we returned to our room to eat it.
The food was very nice and it was served with a smile. In the morning however it seemed to have an adverse effect on both my wife and I. No way of knowing if the food was responsible.

Visited June 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Yet another one to add to the list of absolute rubbish restaurants that shouldn't exist.”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Thai Budda - Orange. Where to start.

1. Budda should be spelt Buddha by the way.
2. I don't think I've ever had worse food of ANY cuisine, ANYWHERE in the world.
3. Take away ordered - all containers half full.
4. Tasteless. - Here's an idea - include some herbs and spices.
5. Massaman Beef curry - had four pieces of indiscernible meat that was tough.
6. Soggy and cold. I've never had a smaller chicken dish - Mint & Chilli chicken stir fry.
6. The salt and pepper calamari had no sat nor peper , and was obviously reheated frozen.
7. The Beef salad - was by far the most pathetic example of this dish we've ever seen, let alonf tasted.
8. Roti bread isn't cooked in a pan of oil.

Do yourself a favour - dine elsewhere, anywhere,

• Visited June 2013