“No satay??”
Review of Thai Budda

Thai Budda
Ranked #91 of 134 Restaurants in Bathurst
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Bright and vibrant environment offering dine in and takeaway services for customers.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

How can a Thai restaurant not have satay? Only available for lunch! Takeaway was pretty poor and no where near as good as our usual Thai takeaway. Also had problems choosing something as the usual things were all missing.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Unbelievably bad service. Took over 20 min to place an order for take away. Took close to an hour to prepare and they ran out of plenty of ingredients along the way. Food when delivered is tasty but next time I will buy a bag of crisps from the petrol station next door

1  Thank ScMiGr
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This venue has not been open for long in Bathurst, but it has now taken over from Maaloufs for my granddaughter & also my takeaway, & that's saying something. We have tried so many of their dishes, & every one has been superb!!! I can only suggest some of our favourites, Massaman Beef, Prawn Red Curry,Curry Puffs,Combination Pad Thai, you get the picture. All I can say is, GO!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I'm not big on Thai food but really liked the meal I got from there.
The staff were friendly and patient, as I didn't know what to order.
The food arrived quickly and it was delicious.
Maybe next visit, I'll get a bit more adventurous!