“Great authentic Indian food”

Tamarin Indian Restaurant Bathurst
Ranked #26 of 125 Restaurants in Bathurst
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Tamarin has delicious authentic Indian food that can be made to your spice requirements. Every time that I have visited, I have been impressed by the taste and the authenticity of the meals. I particularly enjoy the Onion Bhaji in the entrees - it's a must!

The service is always friendly and they are accommodating for all guests. I really love this place!

VK S, Owner at Tamarin Indian Restaurant Bathurst, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Thankyou for your valuable time to do the review. It inspires the whole team and keep working to continuous improvements. We welcome and look forward to see you again and again.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We have now been to this restaurant now on two occasions and have yet to find any fault with it. We have travelled the world including India and have friends that come from India. We have been to many indian restaurant in Australia but none that match the authenticity of the food here. I even ordered food that was not on the menu and it was served and was delicious. If you like food with a bit of spice then this is the place to go. Sorry have nothing bad to say about this restaurant.

VK S, Owner at Tamarin Indian Restaurant Bathurst, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Thankyou for your continuous support and appreciate the time taken to do the review. Thanks for the encouraging words, we will continue to strive for further improvements.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Great food, great service! I am new to bathurst and wherever I have friends or family visiting me I always that them to Tamarin.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My family and I are from melbourne, we enjoy trying indian restaurants all over the country (big fans of indian food) , we stumbled across Tamarin on our last visit 12 months ago. We enjoyed it so much, we made a point of going again. The host not only remembered my family and I on being seated, but served up another great meal. Will definitely be back soon.

VK S, Owner at Tamarin Indian Restaurant Bathurst, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Thankyou for your kind visit. It's our privilege to serve our esteemed guest the authentic Indian cuisine. We look forward to see you and whole family soon. Thanks for chosing Bathurst your Xmas destination each year, on behalf of all Bathurst we welcome and wish you a Happy New Year.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Tamarin is by far my favourite restaurant in Bathurst. In fact, I would go as far as to say the best Indian I've ever had. Bathurst's best kept secret is a MUST visit! The food is delicious, melt in your mouth, wonderful. Highly recommend the samosas and the butter chicken with rice and naan bread...mmm! Lovely touch with the free pappadums on arrival. If I had to pick on one thing, the serving sizes could be larger, there's just not enough of it. On arrival you are welcomed in like royalty, seated and immediately taken care of. The service is very swift and the food is reasonably priced. I'm normally the first to complain if something is no good, but this place is fantastic and deserves genuine praise & every success. We will definitely be back... again and again and again!!!!

Thankyou for taking the time to do the review, much appreciated. We sincerely make an effort to fulfill all our valued customers wishes and would like to offer even bigger size meals this year.
Thankyou for your suggestions again. Look forward to see you soon in Tamarin.