“Passing Through”

Best Western Coachman's Inn Motel
Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in Bathurst
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Booked on the net using a reward voucher and had no problem, on arrival the staff were very pleasant and helpful, found the room to be modern and very clean, had everything one would expect. The Motel is a good distance from the city center so if dining out a drive is in order, but the Motels own Cobb & Co Restaurant should not be overlooked, our diner there was first class and highly recommended.Overall a great stay and great meal.

Room Tip: Downstairs please
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alex1551
Management response:Responded July 15, 2012

Hi Alex,

Thanks you for your comments regarding your recent stay at our property.
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.
We are delighted you enjoyed your meals and have passed your compliments on to our Chef.
We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Thanks for choosing to stay at the Best Western Coachman's Inn.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Coachman's Inn Motel

Reviewed January 31, 2012

I recently stayed at the Best Western Coachman's Inn Motel in Bathurst. I had such a beautiful stay and it was so lovely to come home to the motel after a stressful and busy day at work.

I stayed in one of the SPA Deluxe rooms over 5 nights.The King beds are so comfortable and the room was immaculate. I am a complete clean freak and this motel certainly met my high standards.

The owners Donna and Tony were so welcoming and friendly upon my arrival and during my stay. It's so nice to see that good customer service is still alive within our crazy world.

I travel quite frequently throughout the region with my business and field of work. I have stayed in quite a few motels and the Coachman's Inn Motel is most certainly the pick of the bunch. It's modern, CLEAN and comfortable.

The free wireless internet, made my hectic working life so easy as I could tap away on my lap top in the comfort of my own room. Very convenient!

I will definitely be recommending this motel to my friends and colleagues back home. I have already re booked for my next stay.

I highly recommend the restaurant on site. The food is just divine!

Thank you for a lovely stay, very impressive!

Room Tip: The King beds are so comfortable!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2012

We were very disappointed in our 'king bed spa room'. Just a king sized bed in a normal room and the spa bath needed re-enamelling. They advertise a restaurant, but of course it wasn't open! The noise of the intersection outside the motel is horrific and to top it off, one of the guests backed into our car overnight or early in the morning, without leaving their details. Although they apologised they really didn't care.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lyndsay W
Reviewed November 29, 2011

When you call to book into this motel please look carefully at it's location. Iwas assured by the man that answered the phone and took my booking that it was not noisy. Large noisy trucks and the cars break down both intersecting roads all day and night as there are lights on the corner. If I could include a sound clip I would!When I approached the owner about the noise she suggested that they have lots of return travelers. She also suggested that they do not " hide their location". They may not but I am sure the return guests bring their ear plugs!

• Stayed: December 2010
2  Thank Thirdtime
Reviewed November 4, 2011

We should have run for the hills when we arrived at reception to a locked door in peak check in time. After the ringing the night bell the owner/manager unlocked the door without as much as a good afternoon or can I help you. The level of customer service didn't get any better from there. In fact he even rang our room to complain back to us for telling the cleaning staff that we did not require our room to be serviced. If he dislikes people and guests so much then he should find a new occupation.

We stayed in a king spa room but the spa is only a bath spa and not fit for two people as advertised. The bed has a plastic lined mattress cover - the kind you find on hospital and nursing homes beds, which squeaked every time you moved it was very hot and uncomfortable to sleep on. .he ironing board was too small to be functional and broken. The room was over deodorised but clean.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank IamMammal
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My teenage son & I stayed here for 2 nights in October 2011 for our annual pilgrimage to watch Thurs/Fri practice at Mt Panorama. It was clean, tidy, spacious enough for Dad & son and, most importantly, warm & dry to come back to after a very cold & soggy Thursday practice. The bathroom looked recently renovated & did the job, even if it was a bit of a tight squeeze.

Donna was very welcoming throughout our entire stay & all motel staff were courteous. Yes, there is road noise as the motel is located on a busy intersection on the Great Western Hwy. But after camping at Tent City in the past, I'd much rather a bit of road noise over the cold and/or wet of a tent!

We had 2 breakfasts & 1 dinner at the motel. All the food was pretty good and there was certainly plenty to go around.

Being 5 mins into Bathurst CBD and 10 mins from Mt Panorama means Coachmen's Inn is a very handy location if you're travelling to watch the Great Race.

Room Tip: If you're travelling as a family or a couple of friends, go for the rooms with 2 beds. The sofa...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2011

i stayed here and its fablous its just goood to have a room that is so clean and comfy:)

i even like it im going back to my 40th in 4 weeks time