All reviews indoor pool pancake machine king room power points fresh milk on site restaurant stayed here for one night buffet breakfast night stay long drive good size free wifi business trip the main road included in the price great room bed was very comfortable
Reviewed October 19, 2017

Great room, comfy bed and plenty of water pressure.
Breakfast was excellent also.
Close to town, friendly staff.
Plenty of car parking.
I found this a great place to stay for the night whilst working in the region.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Large family room with sofa bed as well. Different tea bags & fresh milk. Kids loved the pool & hot tub. They thought the breakfast was 5* because they had pancakes & brownies! There was a wide selection at the breakfast buffet so we were all happy. It was easy to find on the main road into Bathurst. There's an oval nearby but we couldn't run around it because of the Magpies.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here many years ago and remembered it as outstanding. The accommodations are still very good. But the restaurant was a real let down - very limited menu, food not what I'd have expected from such a highly rated place - average presentation, quantity and service. Why were staff apologising all the time ( unnecessarily)?

Would I stay here again? I'd probably try somewhere else next time - or stay here and dine elsewhere.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank OZtraveller08_8
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

This has been a much better stay for me.
I have consistently booked here, but was a period I chose to stay elsewhere.
The Bed was Comfy so I slept well - Room Service was good. More than I can say about other Quality Hotels in this Region.
About time someone put decent Water Pressure on. I finally had a nice shower; the previous stay the water Pressure dribbled onto you.
The only issue I have & am sure others would agree -
There are Floating Floor Boards along the Corridor. You hear everyone walking up & down to all hours.
Put long centre rugs down the Hallway will stop this.
The Doors when being shut need to be quietened. You hear every door slam shut until everyone is in their room. It echo's up the long hallway & unfortunately through your room.
Other than this; good stay & very Friendly helpful Management & Staff.

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank xxPeteandLinda
Reviewed August 27, 2017

Can't fault any part of stay, from check-in to the beautiful clean and comfortable room. Dinner was a Mixed Grill and delivered to my room cooked to perfection...
Would recommend staying here when in Bathurst

Room tip: Ground floor rooms, great bathrooms
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Paul M
QualityBathurst, Manager at Quality Hotel Bathurst, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Dear Paul

Always great to get good feedback. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I have passed on your positive comments to the team. Thanks again for staying and we certainly hope to see you next time you are in Bathurst.

Regards