Quality Hotel Bathurst
Gold Panner Motor Inn(Bathurst)(Great Value!)
$83
Governor Macquarie Motor Inn(Bathurst)(Great Value!)
$82
$73
Agoda.com
Ben Chifley Motor Inn(Bathurst)(Great Value!)
$76
$70
$86
$83
Travelocity
$86
$80
Agoda.com
Bathurst Heritage Motor Inn(Bathurst)(Great Value!)
$100
$81
$79
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsindoor poolpancake machineincluded breakfastpower pointsking roomfresh milkstayed here for one nightnight stayhot breakfastgood sizefree wifilong drivebusiness tripplenty of parkingthe main roadbed was very comfortableshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had the best stay and it was exactly what we were looking for and exactly what was written about it on the web, the swimming pool was the big winner with our two boys and the food was excelent also. It all seemed nearly brand new and my wife and I had the best sleep we'd had in ages because the King size bed was so comfortable and the boys loved sleeping on the fold out bed in the lounge room.
Paul and Alison made us feel as though we were visiting old friends and just watching how hard they work it's now wonder we enjoyed our stay so much and felt welcome from the moment we walked in the door.
Loved it and we'll be back soon!

• Stayed: August 2013
QualityBathurst, Manager at Quality Hotel Bathurst, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Mr and Mrs Conroy,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate any feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again.

We hope that you enjoyed your well deserved break and you were all a pleasure to host.

Ali simms

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This hotel is on a noisy highway intersection, so needs to do more work on soundproofing the rooms. As well, we had very noisy neighbours which didn't make for a restful stay. Enjoyed the included breakfast but dinner in the restaurant was average at best. I did like the free wifi, and this place was ok for an overnight stay, but I was glad we weren't spending longer here.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
QualityBathurst, Manager at Quality Hotel Bathurst, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

We appreciate all feedback and tips given to us from our valued guests.

Our renovations to the hotel are on-going and we are due to complete the interior of the hotel towards the end of 2013.

We will then commence the exterior of the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you again as we strive to achieve the best results for all our guests.

Once again thank you.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Quite liked the room in terms of general comfort, spaciousness and quiet & had a reasonably pleasant stay. Nicely furnished and a large comfortable bed.The included breakfast was really good, plenty of choice & the restaurant offers a pleasant outlook. Just a quick welcome guide from the staff would have made it an even better experience (eg we overlooked the self serve espresso machine). Some things did detract: TV didn't work for ABC, Wifi was only intermittent & the bathroom did have a slight odour and taps that needed attention. Potentially, a good place to stop - just some minor improvements needed.

Room Tip: For mature aged people, wouldn't recommend upstairs' rooms & we found it a little awkward getting through a security door at the top of the stairs. Also for a couple, strongly recommend asking for two keys (we were only handed one at first).
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
QualityBathurst, Manager at Quality Hotel Bathurst, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate all feedback from our guests. I am pleased that you found our rooms comfortable and spacious. The renovations in our hotel continue and we hope to be complete by the end of the year. My email address is gm@qualityhotelbathurst.com.au. I would like to know which room you stayed in, in order for us to fix any issues you have raised.

Again thankyou for staying with us.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I definitely will stay again. The room was beautiful and the bed really comfy. The breakfast was exceptional. Thank you for serving it in our room as I am unable to do the stairs. I agree with the last comment, bathrooms are not completed however shower was great and ample enough room even with my crutches. Heating works very well..woke up to minus 4.

Will recommend to all our friends(we kinda have already).

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for you review of our hotel. We appreciate all feedback from our guests. We have worked hard to make our breakfast something special and are pleased you felt the same way.

As I previously stated the renovations of our rooms and bathrooms will continue and we hope to be complete before the end of the year.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Quality Hotel in Bathurst (perhaps when the weather is slightly warmer !).

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

My first time staying here - usually stay in Orange, but for various reasons, decided to give Bathurst my business.
Received an upgrade on arrival. Room was outstanding - large and modern with a really comfortable king bed. Heating worked well, especially on a cold winters night.
Room service dinner and breakfast was also amongst the best I have had - and reasonably priced.
Free wifi as well - what more could I ask for ???
I "think" the bathroom has not been remodeled - it was fine, but the ceiling tiles were cracked and peeling and there was a small amount of mould on the shower curtain. Not a huge deal as the shower pressure and temperature was just what I needed after a long drive.
Location was a fraction noisy in the morning, but nice and quiet through the night.
Have to say "farewell to Orange - hello to Bathurst", I will be back !

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Brooke140
QualityBathurst, Manager at Quality Hotel Bathurst, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Brooke,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. Its always great to receive any feedback.

Our renovations are still on going with particular attention to our bathrooms. This work is not due for completion until the end of the year. We have renovated over 30 of our bathrooms and we would love to show you the finished product next time your with us.

Again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back again.