“Beautiful stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Quality Hotel Bathurst
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Bathurst
“Beautiful stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I got to Bathurst late afternoon on Sunday and had already booked for 2 nights. I had to be back in Canberra on Monday night and the very helpful lady at the front desk cancelled my second night, no trouble, no fee.

We got a lovely room with 2 king single, very comfortable bed with such lovely sheets and everything about the room and even the bathroom was so clean! Breakfast and free fast wifi included, you really can't go wrong with this place.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
QualityBathurst, Manager at Quality Hotel Bathurst, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel.

We are always so pleased to read that staff and management our making our guests welcome and comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Paul and Ali Simms

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

Fantastic place to stay!! The customer service is great and staff very helpful and friendly! The king size bed was amazing we had the best night sleep and we loved that breakfast was good value! We will be back!!

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
QualityBathurst, Manager at Quality Hotel Bathurst, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thankyou for your review ! We agree our beds are awesome.

If you would like any further information please do not hesitate in contacting us at gm@qualityhotelbathurst.com.au

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Kind regards

Katoomba, New South Wales, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Terrific value for money, we had a bed and breakfast package. The breakfast was great , plenty of choices including fresh made pancakes and "proper" coffee. The rooms were fresh and clean and the bed was very comfy. The bathroom was clean and modern but the floor was a little slippery when wet. Even tho the motel is on a main road the room was very quiet. We will certainly stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Chris D
QualityBathurst, Manager at Quality Hotel Bathurst, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel.

Our renovations continue in order to provide our guests with more up to date and modern facilities.

We appreciate ALL feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Ali Simms
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

We stayed here for a couple of nights for a work conference. The room is fresh and is in good condition. A number of rooms were being renovated when we stayed and ours were probably those that have been finished. The conference room was fine but oddly shaped. Not sure why it was designed that way. There was a minor hiccup with our lunch but the manager quickly apologised later when she found out. A few complimentary bottles of wine was provided for our dinner. Food for dinner and breakfast were great. I've stayed in a few hotels in Bathurst and this one is the best so far although the cost also reflects it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback and review of our hotel. I certainly remember this one well and were pleased we could fix the issue, even though it never should have occurred.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

New-ish owners/managers here who have moved from Canberra.
A lovely couple with a very cute dog who hangs around reception.
These people are very welcoming and seem genuinely concerned that you had a nice stay.
I stayed in one the refurbished rooms (I think they have finished re-fitting about half of the rooms) and it was very nice and much fresher than the old rooms I have stayed in previously here.
Very comfortable bed and lovely pillows.
Great room service dinner special of $25 for 2 courses - perfect for the travelling sales rep.
Good selection of FTA and Foxtel channels on TV. Air-con efficient and effective.
Bathroom modern, but water pressure in the shower ok but not brilliant. (New "rain forest" shower head that I think is meant to be a water saver device - which it does!) Not a deal-breaker though.

Good breakfast across in the restaurant upstairs that will set you up nicely for the day.

Minor point, but power points not conveniently located in the room for business travellers (they're behind the Minibar unit) but I mentioned this on check-out and they said that it was a good point and would look into moving it. Very proactive - great to see this. Again, not a major point at all, but something worth mentioning.

A very good hotel and one I would recommend for when visiting Bathurst.

Room Tip: If you have big luggage or aren't that mobile, request a room on the ground floor - First floor...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Lachlan72
Dear Lachlan

Thank you for your extremely thorough and professional review. We greatly appreciate it.

We are currently renovating ALL the rooms in our hotel with completion due in October.

We look forward to showcasing the remainder of the rooms to you on your next stay.

We have now replaced the location of the powerpoints in the room and without it being bought to our attention we would not have known.

Isabella says hi.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Ali Simms
Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

I was born in Bathurst but now live in parramatta. I come to Bathurst on a regular occasion to visit my 92 year old Mum who is in care. These visits are always stressful due to my Mum's memory loss and health issues, but I love her dearly and love to visit her. I have stayed at the Quality Inn Hotel every time if I can get a room, I just love the whole experience. Paul and Ali, the resident manager"s are just lovely and nothing is a problem for them ( plus Izzy, the resident doggie, is just gorgeous) It is so nice to be able to pat her when I am away from my own fur babies.
On my last visit my fiancee, who is going through cancer treatment and does not like to travel, came with me.When I rang to confirm our booking for the night of Friday 16th november 2012 Paul told me that we had been upgraded to the executive king spa suite, I was so happy.When we finally got to the motel I was greeted, by name, by Alison and Izzy and welcomed back. We had the best room, including a lovely leather recliner that I could of slept in.Our full breakfast was bought to our room right on time and hot and fresh.I cannot fault the services and the staff,everything in the room works and is spotlessly clean. I will continue to stay at this motel as I am so relaxed when I leave, my fiancee was more than happy with everything and he had a relaxing stay. He even said he will come again. I highly recommend this motel and as I work in the motel industry I know a good motel from a bad one. Also I am very fussy but the motel has never given me any negative experiences during any of my visit's. I look forward to staying at the Quality Inn Motel, give it a go, you will not be disapointed.

Room Tip: To choose a good room just make a booking, all the rooms are great.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel.

It is a pleasure to get to know our guests and an even greater pleasure to see them return over and over again.

As always we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Ali
Laidley, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

I had booked this hotel on its home website and when we arrived I asked if we could upgrade to a room for 3 people. This they did with very little fuss, and offered us a good discounted rate of just an extra $40 which included breakfast. The upgrade was to a spa room with fireplace and recliner leather chair. The large and comfortable sofa converted to a double bed for our third guest. We were impressed by the service and breakfast (continental breakfast was included in the price of $159 for three) was yummy. We upgraded for an extra $9 each to a huge cooked meal. For those who enjoy cereal, croissants and pancakes, the continental breakfast would be quite sufficient as it was varied and included fresh and dried fruits as well as an instant pancake maker! The restaurant overlooked the city and was a lovely way to start the day. They also serve evening meals in the restaurant. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank travelbugbitten10
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We look forward to any feedback so we can constantly improve on the service that we provide.

Each and every guest is important to us.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again.