“ok”

Ranked #36 of 125 Restaurants in Bathurst
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pantano's Bar & Grill is perfect for every occasion. Fully licensed with tap beer available and a wide range of wines on offer to suit every taste and budget. They provide an extensive menu sure to please everyone! Vegetarian and Gluten Free meals available. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Diners Card
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The food was reasonable, I enjoyed my mushroom sauce however half of my Porterhouse Steak was fat. I had a lovely glass of merlot to accompany my meal but I must say service was terrible, no smile, no attempt to refill my glass (I had to flag someone down every occasion to get another drink) and the table cloths were filthy. There was actual dog hair on mine. My partner seemed happy with his meal and perhaps im slightly critical since I run a restaurant but I think there is always service and hygiene standards right? The cost was reasonable however and the atmosphere (we chose an outside seat) was beautiful for a Saturday afternoon. I may give this place another go as I know every establishment has an off day, hopefully service picks up.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Returning again on Business had great meal plenty of it, certainly didn't go away hungry, service was fine, didn't notice to be honest if great or not but we got our food and all was delicious so couldn't be bad!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Service could be a bit more efficient but dinner was great and well priced. Right in the center of town and open when everyone else is closed

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Very good, friendly service combined with a top notch Angus steak made for a pleasurable dining experience. I travel through/to Bathurst at least once a year and have at least one of my main meals and/or lunch at this establishment.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

A friend and I went on Sunday night when pretty much every other place was closed. We were attended promptly by a friendly young lady. We ordered a schnitzel and a chicken dish to take away and a couple of drinks while we waited. The food was absolutely delicious, well seasoned and the portions were more than satisfying. We even got an insulated bag with our food - a small details, but one I had not seen before. The atmosphere was very pleasant: peaceful and quiet. Highly recommendable and excellent value for money!

1  Thank NorwegianSky