“Great lunch!”

Ranked #39 of 128 Restaurants in Bathurst
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pantano's Bar & Grill is perfect for every occasion. Fully licensed with tap beer available and a wide range of wines on offer to suit every taste and budget. They provide an extensive menu sure to please everyone! Vegetarian and Gluten Free meals available. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Diners Card
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband wanted a nice meal for lunch but everywhere was crowded and noisy. This place had atmosphere, great service and the meals a steak and the best Thai beef salad (the best I have ever had) were excellent. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We love the the service at Pantanos.Favourite food includes the Putanesca and the Chilli prawn. Start with garlic pizza and a local wine, winning!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Good food, generous servings, but the staff require more training. To start one waitress should only attend to each table, we had 3 different wait staff attending, this caused some confusion with orders and where meals were to be placed. A shared entree should be placed in the middle of the table, not to one side. Secondly mains should not come out until the entree is finished. The waitress did not know what came with the meal, I was asked chips and salad or veggies ?, (knowing full well that my meal was without either) I said veggies, to my surprise they didn't arrive on the plate. This has great potential, yet the little things will be the difference between a average night out to a fabulous night out. I have no hesitation in paying good money for a meal (I can not put it in the same class as the Kelso pub, as one reviewer before me suggested) however part of the good money spent, I expect to have the service. I will give you another try when I am in town next and hope that the meals will be the same with more polish on the service.

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Walked in off the street on a busy night (Friday). Was seated with the masses within a minute. The waitress was a pleasure, well groomed and beautifullly spoken. I ordered the Bruschetta for entree....unique warm and yummy
My main was "Maiale alla Pantano" a fancy name for Pork Belly.....tender, soft and divine. Stoked with my meal and service and will be back next time we're Bathurst.
Good on you guys, a very pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Went here with friends on a Sunday night and I have to say it was just adequate, compared with many of the country meals we have enjoyed on a two week "road trip" around country NSW and SA. Meals are generous but fairly basic and the restaurant was particularly noisy due to a couple of large groups.