All reviewssecure parkingthoroughly enjoyed our staybit datedroom was cleanthe main roadcentral locationstay there againgreat value for moneypubcheckinaccommodationtrailermount
Reviewed February 26, 2017

We had a three night stay for hockey. Great location, shops are within walking distance. All the staff are very polite & helpful. Restaurant excellent, food delicious, Chef & waiting staff work extremely well under pressure, we ate there 2 nights and 3 breakfasts and it was very busy. A huge thank you to all the staff. Rooms are clean but a bit outdated, but with so many positives, rooms are really not an issue. Would highly recommend the Panorama Bathurst and look forward to staying again. Thanks Panorama Bathurst.

Room Tip: Restaurant is a must for dinner and breakfast, excellent
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

I've been here a couple of times now & the service and food is very average and inconsistent.

The first time I visited, the food was perfect & tasted absolutely delicious, the service though was very average & it took an hour for our meals to come out.

The second time, the food was average & the service was at the same standard.
We watched the food come to the pass & the one girl who was on, take orders out. One meal was sitting on the pass for a good ten minutes until she served it.

When our meals came, three of four meals came out, with one meal sitting on the pass (mind you it was ready to go when all other meals were served, we watched the chefs place all four together). Instead of serving that meal, the waitress proceeded to serve new customers, to take their order. My husband actually got up and asked if it was our last meal, it was sitting there for a good five minutes. Be time we got it, it was cold and very average. Definitely not the same standard as the first time I visited.

Service definitely needs to improve and the food quality.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2017

This is a motel that is in desperate need of an upgrade to its amenities, particularly in the rooms. The furniture and fitting appear to be stuck in the 1980's. The staff were lovely, but they can't be held responsible for the rooms they are booking. Whoever owns this motel obviously cares very little for the experience of guests. Either renovate it completely or tear it down and start again. The dining room and food was the other end of the spectrum. Very good. Great place to eat, but I don't recommend that you stay...EVER

Room Tip: Choose one somewhere else
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

This was a very last minute booking so they only had a family room left for the two of us, which was understandable as it is their busy time with the car races on.
The service was great, the lady on reception was extremely helpful and friendly and easy to deal with, she even held our room for us.
The bar and restaurant are great also, good food and modern.
The rooms are extremely dated, haven't been painted for a very long time and iron burns and stains throughout on the carpet. Marks all over the walls. Made me feel like I was in a prison as nothing had been updated for who knows how long. We paid $230 for one night here, which yes I understand was for a family room with 5 beds. But we have paid $160 in other places and had a bigger room that was 1,000 times better than this one.
Extremely appalled by this motel. Wouldn't recommend or stay here.

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank MelissaArgyriou
Reviewed January 16, 2017

It’s a tricky one, this. The bar area is lovely, as is the Reception. The restaurant is actually pretty good as well, and the staff are – absolutely without exception - friendly, polite, happy and helpful. Everything about the front area looks new, and the breakfast was quite superb.

Sadly though, we need to talk about the rooms.

In fairness, the rooms are not that expensive, but I’ve booked rooms for an awful lot less which have been far, far (far) better. It’s actually quite difficult to know where to start: was it the bathroom door that was jammed open, was it the toilet that didn’t flush, or was it the sound of the nocturnal athletics from the couple in the neighbouring room? (well done, incidentally, if you’re reading this – that was pretty impressive). Everywhere you looked there was something dirty, broken, falling apart, or in desperate need of refurbishment. We locked the door to go to breakfast, and when we returned we found that somebody had kindly unlocked it for us – presumably one of the cleaners looking to see if we’d already checked out. It almost certainly wins the award as the most run-down place I’ve stayed in for a good while, and DEFINITELY not one to take your wife to.

As I did.

The little friends who accompanied me home and hopped out of my overnight bag whilst unpacking were also an unwelcome bonus.

In summary, it’s a really lovely place….as long as you don’t want to stay.

Room Tip: In another hotel
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family