“Best duck curry in town”
Review of Batemans Bay Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

Batemans Bay Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

I stumbled upon this restaurant as it is one of the only Thai places in town open on Monday's. I've only ever had takeaway, but the food is beautiful, always ready on time, and service very friendly.

The duck curry is beautiful, heaps of tender meat, great sauce, just give it a try.

1  Thank Pdearing

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Loved the food,I think this was one of the tastiest Thai Meals we have both had in quite a while. The service was excellent, food arrived in good time and was well presented. My husband loved his prawn dish which he thought was delicious and I loved the satay tofu and vegetable dish which was cooked to perfection. Really enjoyable meal.