Chalet Swisse Spa
Zorba Waterfront Motel(Batemans Bay)(Great Value!)
$90
Coachhouse Marina Resort(Batemans Bay)(Great Value!)
$63
$61
Quays Hotel(Batemans Bay)(Great Value!)
$83
Lincoln Downs Resort Batemans Bay(Batemans Bay)(Great Value!)
$78
Araluen Motor Lodge(Batehaven)(Great Value!)
$79
Bay Breeze Boutique Motel(Batemans Bay)(Great Value!)
$107
Argyle Terrace Motor Inn(Batemans Bay)(Great Value!)
$74
The Esplanade(Batemans Bay)(Great Value!)
$110
$75
Corrigans Cove(Batehaven)(Great Value!)
$105
TripAdvisor
All reviewstable tennisbush walkingmy partnergreat place to get awaysouth coasteuropean styleindoor poolcontinental breakfasteuropean feelslow downresident kangaroosclose to natureleft feelingbush retreatcome homemy wife and i were lookingwelcoming owners
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My partner and I needed a weekend 'getaway' from our busy lives in Sydney, and Chalet Swisse Spa certainly delivered. The location was perfect, the owners were warm, friendly and hospitable, and we were given the peace and quiet we were hoping for. The fact that this Guest House is not ultra modern only adds to it's charm, with the building and it's decor oozing character in every room. I had a wonderful Papaya facial at the Spa, which I can honestly say was the best I have ever had. I would definitely recommend the Chalet Swisse Spa to couples wanting looking to experience accommodation with a difference while exploring the beautiful South Coast.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alison W
Sceen, Owner at Chalet Swisse Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dear Alison,

Thank you very much for your nice review. I am very happy you enjoyed Chalet Swisse and also your Pamper treatments. Thanks also for wanting to recommend us to your friends.

We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Kind regards, Elizabeth.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

My friends and I have just returned from a wonderful relaxing weekend at Chalet Swisse Spa. Elizabeth and Herbert made us all feel so welcome and at home it was like staying in a big family house with your Grandparents. They are a beautiful couple and wonderful hosts. We stayed in the main house which was very European you could almost imagine there being snow outside! It was all so very clean albeit not modern it's so homely and welcoming. The beds were so comfortable you didnt want to get up as its so quiet and peaceful. Thank you for a lovely weekend we will be back and I will definately be recommending you.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Keely,
Thank you very much for your review and the warm loving vibrations your cheerful, energetic group brought to our Chalet. Our warm regards to you all. We look forward to seeing you again.
I,Elizabeth will give you that deluxe massage myself next time. Also, I apologise for not being there to farewell your "Leigh Mc P." group at the time.Hope you enjoyed the Living Wildflower Insights. Wishing you all much love,laughter,light. Sincerely, Elizabeth & Herbert

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Hosts Elizabeth and Herbert ensured our family had a wonderful sixtieth birthday celebration with all the trimmings. Lovely setting, beautiful sea views you can enjoy from your own spa, beautiful rooms and generous hospitality. All only minutes from Bateman's Bay and a couple of hours frm Canberra. Just lovely!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view, sunny and gorgeous
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Sceen, Owner at Chalet Swisse Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Hallo Karen,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. It was a delight having you with us.
Regards, Herbert.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My Family and I spent a very relaxed weekend here. Herbert and Elizabeth are wonderful hosts and made us all very welcome. Their service is great. The old world charm, beautiful bushland setting and ocean views are probably more suited to the more mature guests however our young adult children suprisingly enjoyed the quiet atmosphere for a change. My wife and I couldn't have had a better break from our busy and stressful lives.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ron J

Hallo Ron,

Thank you for your review. Elizabeth and I enjoyed your company and we are glad you had such a fantastic time here.

kind regards, Herbert.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Very nice place to stay if you like a quiet and relaxing environment. It's old world charm, friendly hosts, beautiful bushland with ocean views and variety of activities made this a pleasant weekend for my wife and I. Top marks to Herbert and Elizabeth for the brilliant, friendly service.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple