“Fantastic Find”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Decided on late notice last week to go out for dinner. Arrived at 8:30 on a Wednesday night. The staff were so lovely, we felt really welcome.
The toblerone cocktail was yummy.
Hubby and I shared the pulled pork quesadilla for entree and had the steak for main. The steak was cooked perfect. I wish we could have fit in dessert.
The whole menu looked really nice so we plan on going back many more times.
It's a cosy restaurant, good ambience and really friendly staff.

2  Thank SydneyEle
There are newer reviews for Little Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Very yummy food. I had Prosciutto-wrapped Chicken , hubby had the steak, both very tasty.Atmosphere is lively, only a very small resturant, so can be quite noisy.Bookings a must!

1  Thank cassandraSouthernNsw
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Small, cosy atmosphere, but excellent food. I had the Chicken with red wine jus and spinch and ricotta gnocchi. (and the cocktails though a bit pricey for the size, were yummy too...)!

2  Thank Jeanette A
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My husband, my mother (aged 92) and I went here for dinner last night. Because all previous reviews were excellent, we thought we should give this restaurant a try. And we were not disappointed. We started with sour dough bread with oil/duckah/balsamic. We did not have entrees. Our mains were parpadelle with wild rabbit for my husband. Mum had Pork Belly with crackling. I had Beef Cheeks, melt in the mouth so no knife was needed. All meals were excellent, and delicious. For dessert we all had creme caramel, also excellent. Our meal was accompanied by a bottle of Mt. Langi Cliff Edge Shiraz, $45 a bottle. There are less priced wines available, also wines by the glass. Also a glass of lemon lime and bitters. Our whole meal cost $166, which we thought was good value when you take into account the quality of the meal and the cost of the wine. Service was attentive, the menu and wines were explained to us. We came out of the restaurant, into the cold night air, very happy chappys. We will definitely return, and soon.

1  Thank Jackie B
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We made a booking for a weeknight - booking is a must!
The service was attentive & knowledgable explaining where dishes were sourced, gluten free options etc
We had some entrees to start & a superb bottle of Shiraz from the blackboard.
The group had fresh seafood and chicken and we all commented how fantastic all the flavors were.
And then dessert - it was amazing. We also ordered a bottle of dessert wine.
We were very impressed with all aspects of the restaurant and will go back. Contary to other reviews i thought the wines were very reasonably priced for what they were.

Highly recommend eating a small lunch so you can sample all three courses

Thankyou LRB for a fantastic night out!