“Great food, real country hospitality”
Review of Whitebull Hotel

Whitebull Hotel
Ranked #1 of 104 Restaurants in Armidale
Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Food was great. Quite expensive but the bar is better value. Staff were really frienfdly although looked a little stretched

Whitebull A, Manager at Whitebull Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We do our best at all times to provide good quality food with a smile.......as is the hospitality world, we are sometimes 'hit' with a lot of people all at once and the staff do a fabulous job. I will pass on your compliments to them.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I regularly eat in the bar and I am never disappointed. The staff are friendly - some exceptional - and the food consistently good. Bar meals are value for money and - except for the less than impressive green veggies on occasions - it has always been a pleasant dining experience. When I have dined in the restaurant, the food, ambience and service were really good. I am a regular because of the consistently good classic bar meals and the comfortable surrounds to enjoy it in.

Thank you so much for your complimentary review. We do try........and yes I agree the bar meals are exceptional value. Would love to meet you next time you say hi to us if you have time,
my name is Anne so just ask for me.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Hubby and I stopped here for dinner and had a steak in te bistro - great value, excellent steak and amazing service!

Whitebull A, Owner at Whitebull Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback, we do try our best - hope to see you again next time you pass through Armidale.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Whitebull hotel has a nice bar menu and plenty of screens to watch sports. It was not crowded at all so I pleasently enjoyed a good steak.

We are very proud of our hotel and so thank you for your great feedback re our bar area and our steaks in the bistro.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We have often eaten here and never been disappointed. The food is delicious and staff are friendly. The wine list is fine too.

Your review is very much appreciated, we try our best to deliver on both food and service, we do hope to see you again.