“Great curries, we will be back!”
Review of Paprika Bell - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Paprika Bell
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We stayed in albury for a month and ate takeaway rom here multiple times, probably helped as they were a walk away from our accommodation :) They are a bit of a strange blend of pizza pasta and traditional Indian dishes. But, their curries are fantastic. Having had some horror stories of takeaway Indian in the past 12 months I was a little nervous, but was pleasantly surprised. The curries has beautiful flavours, the meat in them was tender and not fatty, and the rice was cooked with a few spices to add a lovely light flavour.
We didn't try their pizza/pasta menu but I watched a number of TA orders head out the door while I was waiting.
So I hope these guys (I think they are fairly new) are still there when we return one day!

1  Thank GF_n_DF