“Family favorite for dinner time.”
Review of Hoi's Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hoi's Kitchen
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I've been here a few times now & I love it. The atmosphere is great & the food was yummy. My favorite dish is the honey chicken, it's crunchy and sweet, just how I like it (although I would recommend getting a side of rice as it can get sickening) and the meal size is very generous. Staff are always lovely & I would recommend making a booking because it gets very busy. Also very family friendly (room for prams and they also have hi chairs)

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Our favourite local Chinese Restaurant! We love the staff so much we keep coming back. The food is great too. Just wish they would bring back the Salt and Pepper Calamari which is listed as signature dish in the SS & A Adverts but is no longer available. Bum Poo and Wee!!! It was our weekly favourite. Please Please bring it back.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We have visited the Albury SS&A club a few times and we tried the Chinese restaurant and was amazing in the quality , service and location.
The service was very fast with the waitress having I Pads to do the ordered.
The food was great and very tasty.
Recommend to book on weekends and pubic holidays because it gets very busy.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Went to Hoi's Kitchen for dinner at the Albury SS&A 16/8/2013.
Best Chinese we have had in ages!!
Service was excellent, even though they were fairly busy and apologized at the start that it could take a while.
Still only took 10 - 15mins for our first course to arrive.
Food was excellent, really tasty, reasonably priced ... $15 - $17 for main courses excluding seafood.
Wine list was reasonably priced also.
Definitely will be back when we visit Albury again.
Appears they do take away too..as lots turned up to do so on the night.
And are open for lunch and dinner.

1  Thank Bigruss57