“avoid having a conference here”

Commercial Club Albury
Ranked #11 of 207 Restaurants in Albury
Cuisines: Asian, Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Gosford, Australia
“avoid having a conference here”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The conference organiser at this venue is the worst I have seen in my 25 years of working in the industry. I flew in for a site inspection to be told I couldn't view the onsite equipment because that isn't her department and the IT guys had someone with him. She was completely inflexible and we didn't see her once during the conference which was for 150 people including a gala dinner

• Visited August 2013
5 Thank 123Dale

Wodonga, Australia
“A pearl in Albury”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I have seen all those negative feedbacks. In our experience, we had been to the buffet dinner two times. Both was excellent. First time, staff were kind enough to give an into on how the whole thing work. What is included in $18.00. Music was good. Lots of choice... Compared to other buffet dinner available in the area. "KIDS eat free" I think in Albury this is a pearl.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank MerryThomas
“Buffett”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I love Buffetts. I like the idea that I can chose a little of everything. Food is fresh and the vegies are fresh. Not a bad price either. We went on a Thursday night and it was $18 each.

Visited August 2013
canberra
“Would Not Feed To My Dog!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The service was disgraceful and the food was "absolute" CRAP!I would/could not recommend to anyone.Was 'truly" cheap & nasty.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank seafoodneatit
Albury, Australia
“Smart Club”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My partner and I regularly attend the Commercial Club for a quick bite before going to the movies, and find that the downstairs Bistro has a good menu which is changed regularly, and covers all tastes. Service is fairly quick and the food is always hot and tasty. Excellent place to call into before going on somewhere else.

• Visited July 2013