“Very convenient if you stay at Rydges”
Review of Granata's On Dean

Granata's On Dean
Ranked #132 of 211 Restaurants in Albury
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Had breakfast there twice - but don't sit outside as you will have to share you food with a million flies. Eggs Benedict one time looked a bit sad, very thin muffins and nothing on the side. But did taste nice though !

1  Thank Doug-HHB

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Coffee is always nice, whoever's on bar that day. Staff are happy and professional, and neatly attired. Lots of meals to choose from.

Only on one of many occasions, a sweet little waitress had realised she'd forgotten to put my order in. She was adequately, sincerely apologetic and polite and asked if I would like her to still give it to the kitchen. I kindly asked her to and stressed that I was in no hurry nor was I upset with her.

The meals are always neatly presented, cooked to perfection, hot, reasonably priced and full of flavour.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have been to Grantas a number of times to meet friends for coffee but have never had an actual meal there. Coffee and cake have been fine and the service has been adequate, no complaints so nothing would indicate meals would not be the same. The only thing I have against he restaurant is that it is very very large and the atmosphere is bland. It perhaps needs to have more "cosy corners" and the decor updated.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

When ringing to make a reservation to have coffee with my mothers group of 10 people with prams. I was simply told that there was not enough room for us. We have fitted into a lot smaller venues. Well granatas your loss you potentially lost $200 we will go to Care Borellas and be welcome.

3  Thank Mumma84
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Sorry but when a delivery is made through the front door during the lunch hour, when service is non existent and the meal appears to have come out of a can what can I say. Recommend you eat elsewhere!

2  Thank Shelagh M