“3rd time unlucky”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

This is the third time we have attended this particular hogs breath and had appauling service! Before the last 3 visits it was great and now the servuce quality is poor at best. They fuss all over you when they want you to buy more drinks etc but when you do order drinks the waitress has a 15 min chat to bar staff and by then another waitress has asked if you would like to order and you have to again ask if you could have your drinks. They bring out entree without any kids meals. Then when kids meals do come out and you request a high chair for the baby they woke up by knocking his pram ao he can eat they say yes and never come back with one and i had to go get one myself so by the time i had done so my ranch salad was cold. Not to mention according to the chef bacon comes in salad uncooked.! So i asked to be sent back and come back with some cooked bacon and some hot chicken which was done. With the waitress left to apologise. No apology from the management who also was holding up waitstaff by chatting to them. No offer for the cold inadequate meal to be free of charge. And all waitstaff also had the audacity to look at me like i was requesting too much!! This used to be an amazing place to dine but im glad to say we will soon be moving and will never have to attend this one again! So disappointed!!

Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I'm usually a fan of this restaurant but the T bone was tough and without flavour. Normally I think is good value but last night was poor value in that its not cheap and good was ordinary .

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

We took our three Grandchildren (one a teenager, the other two 9 and under) to Hoggies during a recent stay over in Albury.
The girl serving us had a great personality and the whole experience continued through the meal. The steaks were fantastic. The manager spoke with us about the meal and service. We thoroughly recommend a meal at Hogs Breath, Albury

3  Thank bigkahoonaOssie
Reviewed June 13, 2012

As a frequent diner of Hogs Breath, I am always comparing each time I visit one. This one is a very spacious and well laid out setting. You don't feel cramped inside and even though we visited this place on a very quiet Wednesday afternoon, I can imagine that if it was busy, that most customers would feel comfy and not trapped in their seats with limited space.

The person serving us, greeted us in a friendly manner and our contact with him was positive.
The food was great, as it usually is, but it was nice to have the cook (I assume it was because he was out the back and came out of the kitchen and wasn't the person that served us) come and ask us how our meals were? He even joked along with us.

Customer service is very important and I can tell that this is very important at this Albury Hogs Breath!

1  Thank Suz79au
Reviewed June 3, 2012

nice place to have lunch and dinner, service can sometimes be bad as in to get served at all!..we have waited up to 20mins!..great place to have some cocktails. very friendly staff.
Decent selections of food and drinks reasonably priced.