“Pretty Good”

Commercial Golf Club Bistro
Ranked #43 of 244 Restaurants in Albury
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We eat in the Bistro while staying five nights in the motel next door. First up is become a member that saves you down town club as well. Savings repay you in one night and you get tickets for luck prize draw, collect if your onsite.

Great spot for views over coarse. The bistro is order at front desk and give table number. They bring out to you. It was very busy the first night and the wait was 45 min yet that got better when the crowd died over the following nights. My partner loved the Pork Chop and my Chicken Snitty ok.

Overall i would go back only not when its busy.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (58)

Reviewed November 18, 2019

I was part of a very large group (14) who went to the bistro for dinner unannounced. Everyone thought everyone else had booked. Without the slightest hiccup the lovely waitress moved tables to combine them and move them again when more people turned up, fixed all the blinds so we weren’t bothered by the sun and set our table all with a smile and graciousness that impressed us all. Nothing was too much trouble. I had the small platter that was not so small. It was delicious and only $12 so great value for money. Everyone else also enjoyed their food ( there is something for everyone) whilst admiring the beautiful view over looking the golf course. This is a great spot for a meal and will definitely go there again when I’m next in Albury.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed July 1, 2019

I love this venue - it has a view out onto the green grass and trees of the course. The food is lovely too and reasonably priced. Always on my list for a good meal.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 17, 2019

Visiting here for casual dinner with very old school friends
With some trepidation, I ordered the eye fillet steak, "beef and reef ".
My expectations were not high.
I was stunned at the quality of the meal.
You could not get a better eye fillet in any high end restaurant in Melbourne.
I Think the cost was $25 and this would be $55 in Melbourne.
And cooked to perfection -congratulations to the chef!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Love the balcony for the summer evenings. Very good menu, reasonable prices and changes regularly. Fun game machines for the children.

Date of visit: February 2019