This is a very large property - great pool - outdoor and indoor and a jacuzzi and sauna all thrown in. It is excellent value for money. The service by food and beverage staff is attentive, courteous and prompt. The reception and housekeeping could improve but it is certainly not bad. There are spots for you to sit at, pool side or near the recreational area. And there's also a BBQ that you can use.
There are fast food restaurants nearby and if you want to walk about 800 metres or so, there is a shopping mall that will meet your needs.
Things you need to be aware of:
1. This property will require you to have a car (unless you are happy to take a taxi around) as it is not in the CBD.
2. You have a choice of a variety of rooms - some can sleep up to 5. Some have a lovely spa inside the room and some are located in the quiet corner. Make your request!
3. The wireless Internet has problems. Unable to log in and use. And this certainly needs some looking into by the management. It goes up and down over the three days.
4. Car park is plenty (free) and in most cases, you can park right outside your room.
5. The Buffet Breakfast is buffet but you order from a counter and this added touch was the first time, I have experienced in my travels. It is a little expensive ($19+) if you buy it separate, so try and go for a deal with the room. Everything is prepared by two cooks and served at your table. Continental breakfast is self-served.
The rooms are fairly set out from the main road, and traffic noise is minimal. If you happen to be around the area and are looking for a spot to stay, give this place a try. You won't regret it.
One more thing that sets this place apart - your car windscreen gets a wipe each morning with a lovely pleasant note for a safe travels. This is a truly touching gesture by the management and is very much appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Quality Resort Siesta Albury, the real world seems far away. Located in picturesque Albury, a regional city that prides itself on a contemporary relaxed way of life, the Siesta Resort is a charming, family-owned hideaway that combines quality service and superior facilities with country hospitality – and more than just a little touch of colourful Mexico.4.5 stars, 88 suites, 5 landscaped acres. So many of our guests – families, business travelers, holiday-makers and event organizers – keep returning, year after year. It’s no surprise to them that the Siesta Resort was awarded the best property within the Choice Hotels range.Taking a holiday at the Siesta Resort is just the break you are looking for. With a deluxe lagoon pool, spa, sauna, tennis, and mini-golf, and wining and dining at the Cactus Cantina Bistro or the celebrated Bullring Bar and Restaurant, there’s something for everyone.Take a well-earned rest at the Siesta Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Resort Siesta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Resort Siesta Hotel Albury
- Siesta Resort Albury
- Quality Hotel Siesta