“The best place to stay”

Quality Resort Siesta
Ranked #3 of 31 Hotels in Albury
“The best place to stay”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have been travelling around Australia on business for more than 20 years and can't recall staying at a more friendly and accommodating establishment as the Siesta Resort, I would rate it as number 1. Right from the time you are offered a comlimentary drink on arrival to when you check out with your windscreen spotless, all facilities are first class.

Rooms are spacious, always clean and well appointed, reception staff can't help you enough and the friendly nature of all bar and food staff turn another wise boring night spent alone, into a night like spent with friends. Food is always excellent.

I would highly recommend to all visitors whether it be business or family holiday.

Warren

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
stephen j, General Manager at Quality Resort Siesta, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
Dear warren b ,thank you for such a kind review.Yuor comments on our staff and our friendly nature are most pleasing to see,we try to make it part of our culture and we are happy to see it does get noticed,as has our windscreen cleaning,it is all part of the service.We look forward to your next visit
Stephen Jones

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This is like the "Windsor" of Albury, an old lady but continuing to pleasantly please, the [I gather] upgraded rear rooms are so comfortable and subtly yet practically furnished, the spa bath is deep, deep and obviously can provide a relaxing option, as a business traveler I was rapt in the little but important things like plenty of power points, an attractive and comfortable desk [I'm tapping on my KB on this very functional piece of furniture, the extra plied toilet paper was noticed, the lovely bed and crisp sheets and comfy pillows, its a business person heaven. I haven't commented on the pool or the surrounds, I'm not touring, I'm working.
Food and meals, never ever, not once, have I been disappointed, tonight was no different, quality, presentation and creation was great, it was also good to be able to freely talk with the cook/chef and discuss your meat or meal prep, service was similar, no probs, had to send some faxes, that was capably handled, they even give you a choice of a can/bottle of welcoming beer or soft drink and, a free 3 hour internet access facility.
It's not a budget motel however it's not excessively priced, the rooms, meals and service ae well, well worthwhile, I thoroughly recommend these premises for any business stay at all.... Well Done Siesta with your marketing and training of your people, the results are certainly evident...
Don from Melbourne

Room Tip: Opt out for the rear rooms, they're awesomely roomy, great space with a comfortable working desk...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
stephen j, General Manager at Quality Resort Siesta, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Dear Hazmut_01,I was very pleased to see your review,it is nice to read that some of the smaller touches are noticed.Our restaurant has an open kitchen and we encourage interaction between customers and chefs,it is a part of our culture that extends all departments.Thank you for such a detailed review and I shall display it for all the team to see,your comments are much appreciated
Melbourne
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I have been staying at the Sieata for over 6 years with work and i wouldt stay anywhere else. The Rooms are big and are always very clean.
I have also stayed with my family (all 5 of us) and the Kids are still talking about the indoor swimming pool and the breakfast.
pefect place for stay while away on work or lessure with the family.
See you soon

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
stephen j, General Manager at Quality Resort Siesta, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Dear Adam R I enjoyed reading your review and I shall display it for all the team to see.I am also glad that your family can enjoy the resort also,The indoor heated pool and spa is very popular during an Albury winter. We look forward to seeing you soon
Thanking You
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I have been staying at the Siesta for over 10 years and have always found it an enjoyable place to stay with a good atmosphere. Rooms are a good size and always clean, food is great and staff are very friendly. Facilities are excellant for families and I have bought my family while I work and there are plenty of facilities to keep them occupied for the day. Highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear John M I would like to thank you for your review and also for your continued patronage. I was glad to see that you can include your family on some visits,it is a very versatile property and can cater for both buisness and liesure needs.It gives us great pleasure to read your review and I shall display it for the team to see
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I regularly stay at the Siesta Resort and would highly recommend anyone to stay here.
Great service, excellent meals and amenities.
Squash, mini golf, pools, spa and more.
Everything you want whether its business or holidays.
Phill
beaulieu Aust

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
stephen j, General Manager at Quality Resort Siesta, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Dear Phil

I would like to thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor. We were all very pleased to read your opinions on the Siesta. Your positive comments and reccomendations are appreciated by all the team. We look forward to wlcoming you back on your next visit.

Yours sincerely

Sydney
Reviewed July 13, 2012

If you absolutely have to stay in Albury may be stay there because it's cheap, otherwise push a little bit more and stay in Beechworth instead. The room we stayed in had a smell and was opposit some mechanical room that was quite noisy. We avoided the restaurant and its average main at $32+
The motel is quite far from the town centre by car and not an option to walk to. Forget it!

Room Tip: Room 33-38 are the worse located in the complex
Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank TahitianPat
stephen j, General Manager at Quality Resort Siesta, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Dear Tahitian Pat

We were all very disappointed to read your review, but your feedback is appreciated and will be discussed with all team members. It's a shame that you didn't try our restaurant, as we do have children's meals priced at $10.50 for 2 courses which are more suitable to family budgets. We should have made you aware of this as it may have changed your decision.

You did stay in one of our standard family rooms and perhaps you may have been more comfortable in one of our Deluxe Family rooms. I hope you do reconsider us next time your in Albury and we will endevour to improve on this stay.

Yours sincerley

Stephen Jones.
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Great resort , been staying their for a number of years now and wouldnt stay anywhere else in the area . Their rooms rival if not beter than 5 star rooms in the capital cities, the restuarant is one of magnificent ambience and the food is nothing short of exceptional . And the resort facilities are truly magnificent. Would always stay at the Siesta !

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
stephen j, General Manager at Quality Resort Siesta, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Dear Darren E
I would like to thank you for your great review. Your comments on our restaurant and rooms are much appreciated. I will be sure to post this review for all our team to see.
We look forward to wecoming you back to our resort.

Thanking you