Quality Resort Siesta
Albury Manor House(Albury)(Great Value!)
$73
Best Western Meramie Motor Inn(Albury)(Great Value!)
$96
$81
Best Western Plus Hovell Tree Inn(Albury)(Great Value!)
$100
TripAdvisor
Comfort Inn & Suites Georgian(Albury)(Great Value!)
$102
Mercure Albury(Albury)(Great Value!)
$80
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmini golfthe cantinaindoor poolmexican hattable tenniscar windscreensquash courtgames roombull ringpiano playerkids playjump offmexican themepepper steakcar clubpool sidewarmer months
Reviewed August 2, 2011

The Jones Family are one of the best when it comes to management of great accomodation.
I have preferred to stay here, always on business.
When I arrive, often after 10.00 pm, the room airconditioner is on and everything is just right.

Great team, great accomodation.

Room Tip: All rooms are large with under cover parking out front, Laguna Rooms view the huge pool.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank B1RD1EMelbourne
Reviewed May 30, 2011

wanted to booked 2 nights for a friends birthday in mid january, when enquiring the receptionst said they didn't have any rooms available but would take my name & number incase any body cancelled. Wasn't holding my breath but received a phone call a week later saying they had a cancellation and could fit us in! Paid reasonable rates for the two of us at that time of year, even got 2 double beds in our room which is good for a girls weekend away! Room was clean & look recently revamped, great stocked up minibar (which alot of places dont have) and have a huge tv which is always nice. Didn't spend much time in our room though, most of the time by the fantastic outdoor lagoon looking pool. Bar was open all day for cocktails (amazing!) and lunch, basic style lunch with chicken burgers, hotdogs etc but great to not have to leave the pool all day. was given wristbands to identify us around the pool, thought the idea was a bit much at first, but when we saw a couple of kids without them, we alerted management and they escorted them out of the pool area very quickly. All staff we came across were helpful and friendly, ladies at breakfast especailly. Will be staying again, but will know to book earlier next time!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank travellingsoldier_11
Reviewed May 24, 2011

I had booked this place as I had to go to Albury for work and thought this was the most suitable because if offered free wireless connection and the facilities looked great. Upon arriving at the "resort", it looked to me more like a roadside motel that you might stop over at on your way to Sydney or Melbourne. The rooms were very standard but did have a nice plasma TV. The pool looked nice but because it was raining and cold I did not use this. If you are planning to book this place because you need internet connection...don't! I have two laptops with me and they both could not connect to their connection. I spend most of my afternoon and evening waiting for IT to contact me to sort out the problem and it was never resolved. Upon writing a letter of complaint and asking for a discount on my stay, I was told that this was not possible but would be looked after next time I come. My complaint was handled very professionally by the management which is always a good sign.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Lendaddy
Reviewed March 24, 2011

I do not know how this hotel is 4 1/2 stars. It is to say the least TIRED. From the concrete cacti to the concrete eagles a perch the aforementioned cacti to the executive chef that serves meals that are way out of his league, including the fish-of-the day that came complete with ammonia aroma.

Having said this the lovely locals in various shops and outlets tell me that many people come from Sydney and Melbourne to stay at this hopelessly tired motel on a busy motorway amid NOTHING but fast food restaurants such as KFC, Maccas & Red Rooster on an annual basis.

Perhaps the saloon bar with no views, the explicit 'caravan-park' like rules appeal to some! Do not be deceived by the iPod docking station, free wireless internet and flat-screen TV!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank CC-256
Reviewed March 5, 2011

Siesta is one of the main hotels in Albury. Albury itself is really just a highway stopover between Sydney and Melbourne.
Room was quite clean but not necessarily inspiring. I would return if the price was right, but don't expect anything too luxurious.

• Stayed: February 2011