“Best Pizza's in town”

Rebels Pizza
Ranked #51 of 209 Restaurants in Albury
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Pizza, Ribs, Pasta, Salads, Desserts, Garlic Bread, Drinks, Delivery, Gluten Free Crusts Available, Online Menu, Made using heaps of fresh ingredients... Rebels are sure to satisfy your taste buds...
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Whilst sitting & waiting for our walking pizza order, we knew we were in for a long wait due to the amount of order docket's in front of ours. We certainly didn't mind. We were in awe with the 60's rock décor. With 10 staff working flat chat taking walk-in, non stop phone orders, making pizza's serving customers & delivering pizza's, this is one busy place. It must mean great pizza's await, they didn't disappoint. Our recommendation would be to place a phone order if you don't want a long wait on weekends.

There are newer reviews for Rebels Pizza

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Grabbed a takeaway pizza and ribs for the family during an overnight stay on the way to the snow. Pretty good pizza, although bases a tad too thick. Shop is outdated and I wouldn't eat in, but for a quick takeaway - its great.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I think Rebels make the best pizzas in Albury/wodonga. My only complaint is there "thin" base is not thin at all, it is quite thick and doughy. If they actually made a thin base then these pizzas would be AWESOME!!!! :)

Reviewed June 20, 2013

When we first pulled up out the front, we felt a little awkward as there was a group of teenager guys standing out the front, swearing and acting well, not great. We then found out that these guys were actually the delivery people for Rebels. Was not a good look.
Love the idea of the shop, but it did need a bit of a face lift.
All this aside the pizzas were very nice, good toppings, good sizes and very tasty.
So if you can look passed the other things then you will get a very nice pizza as a reward.

1  Thank Dani2111
Reviewed April 25, 2013

For the past 12 years, I've been ordering home delivery with Rebels, because they've always had the best tasting pizzas and pastas on the Albury/Wodonga border, at a sensible price and their service was always fast.

Lately, I've been wondering about their service, as it seems to be extremely slow. I ordered a pizza delivery last night, and after nearly two hours, I was still waiting. So, I sent a message on their Facebook page.

They tried telling me, they'd tried phoning me three times. Hello? I might be partially deaf, but I'm not blind. I have caller ID on my phone, and there was not one record of Rebels trying to phone me.

They have now lost my business for lying to me, after 12 years!

RebelsPizza, Owner at Rebels Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

I hope we have sorted this out... :)