“Decadent Desert”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2015

We ate in the Westminster Restaurant on the first night of our stay in Albury . My Wife ordered the Grilled flathead tails , I ordered the Eye fillet steak. The meals were great , my steak was perfectly Rare as ordered and melted in the mouth . My wife had 6 grilled flathead tails . The waitress was great , with great knowledge of the food and even remembered my Wife liked Vinegar for her chips from a previous visit . We finished our meals and declined Deserts as we were quite full however we just sat and talked for about an hour drinking our wine. We then decided on Deserts . We got the menus and decided on the Irish Pudding . When they arrived the presentation was great . The Pudding in a Ramakin is a Chocolate pudding with a Molten centre to which they have added Baileys Irish Cream , the plate has a swipe of Chocolate sauce with a dusting of icing sugar and a large ball of Chocolate icecream . The taste of the pudding was sensational and a very decadent . We both agreed this was a fantastic meal and we will be back for more . We normally have the tried and true Sticky Date pudding which is also on the menu but now we might have to order both in future.

Reviewed August 9, 2015

The service is great, the dish I had was the "Whiskey drunk Pig" it was cooked to perfection. Prices were good a very pleasant experience all round.

Reviewed August 1, 2015

Food was good, price reasonable,decor interesting and quite. Atmosphere is different to most restaurants and the service was very attentive and helpful.

Reviewed August 1, 2015

Food was great. Breakfast very good although for those unable to eat eggs choice was very limited. Perhaps tomatoes/mushrooms/bacon on toast could be a thought!

1  Thank Lorraine B
Reviewed June 16, 2015

My wife and I dined at the Westminster on a Wednesday evening. We were greeted with a smile and shown to our table. The Waitress presented menus and explained the specials and took our drinks order. Another waitress who had served as at a Family meal about a year ago , came over and greeted us and inquired after our families , its nice to be remembered . Our food arrived , my Wife had the Beef & Guinness Pot pie , I had the Eye Fillet steak . Both meals were very well presented , very well cooked and delicious .
Will be back (Again)