“Very Fresh and Healthy” 4 of 5 bubbles

Q Food
Ranked #24 of 196 Restaurants in Albury
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Canberra, Australia
“Very Fresh and Healthy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service and a lovely variety of salads. If your looking for fresh and healthy with some imagination stop here! GF options are numerous including toast. Teas and coffees are good too.

Wodonga, Australia
“Not really happy with the prices and what you really get...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

I enjoy a fresh glass of juice on a warm summer day. Me and a friend decided to go to Q Food and try them out. I ordered a LARGE orange juice which costs $7.90 and I expected to get a reasonable glass size for that price, instead it was only a 500ml glass... I wouldn't want to know what a small would be, maybe a 250ml at their price of $5 I would guess... I know it is freshly squeezed but seriously the oranges alone would only cost $2... At a different place I got a large glass of orange juice, also freshly squeezed in a 700ml glass for only $4... Their prices for their fresh juices are patheticly high for what you get...

Visited January 2014
New South Wales, Australia
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Dropped in for a break from a shopping trip.

No table service, must order at counter. Not much room to do so if a couple of customers waiting.

Service was slow even with very few customers on the afternoon we visited.

The coffee was mediocre and the cake/ muffin was stale.

1 Thank AJ2345
Singapore, Singapore
“Dull menu & no service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

Mate asked me to grab takeaway breakfast rolls & coffees for Xmas eve catchup. Q is good was reco. Reality was far less. Need to order at counter so poor start, don't want u to change items on menu, despite lack of creativity on menu. Result: coffee ok but rolls ruined by over sweet relish & awful oily bagel. Nothing special. Choose better.

“Coffee Dissapointed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Had a day off for once in two weeks and I decided to go down to this cafe my friends have been telling me about. The way they were talking about it, it sounded wonderful and the food was amazing but sadly I didn't experience the same as what they did. I ordered a coffee and it came ten minuets after I order it. The place had just finished their lunch rush so it wasnt busy as all, I'm not to sure what the barista was doing or wether she was new or not but the coffee that I had received was cold and bitter and had an after taste of cigarette ash. I had one mouthful and didn't finish the rest. was very disappointed. my meal on the other had was prefect and very enjoyable and came out rather quick. not too impressed with this place, I won't be comin back for coffees but ill be back for the food!

• Visited September 2013