“yarrawonga”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We went to the restaurant for lunch on our 47th wedding anniversary and the food exceeded our expectations. I worked in India and this is the first time in Australia that I have tasted genuine food. The service was excellent, being attentive but not pushy. Wish we had an Indian Chimney in Adelaide! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone.
John

There are newer reviews for Indian Chimney

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We've eaten here many times on our overnights in Albury and have never been disappointed.
The food is terrific, prices good and service perfect. As good as any Indian food I can get at home in Melbourne, and always I look forward to being in Albury for this restaurant alone.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I was staying at the nearby Best Western and asked for a recommendation - I was directed to the Indian Chimney. It's one of the better Indian restaurants I have visited, and I will certainly go back if I am in the area again.

For me the outstanding quality of the food was its freshness - each flavour came through very cleanly and the Naan bread was wonderfully light and fresh. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

We wouldn't go anywhere else to eat Indian, the food is of excellent quality, the service outstanding. Every time you are greeted with a smile and served with such grace :) we visit this restaurant on a regular basis due to the consistency of what is served, an extensive menu with a wide veggie choice to boot, if you haven't been yet then why not!?!
Enjoy! We love you Indian Chimney! ✨✨

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Nephews 16th birthday dinner. We ordered the standard banquet and they kept bring out out fresh dishes until the boys could eat no more. The service was impeccable and the food fresh and tasty. One of our favourites!