“Our Albury favourite!”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
melbourne
“Our Albury favourite!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Another great evening at Q Manhattans. Clearly a busy Monday evening, yet the staff were great! Fabulous dinner in the restaurant, Eye Fillet cooked exactly Med/Rare and Wild Mushroom Ravioli was yummy!! Service was excellent! Thank you Michael! We'll be back again!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank busygirl78

“Nice night out”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have been to q manhattans many times before, however last time we had a meal that did not come out to our table, we asked a waiter if it was still coming (as they were busy) and were told he would chase it up. 15-20 mins later we were ready to leave and explained (politely) when we paid our bill that we didn't receive one of our tapas meals. We were pretty much abused and spoken to extremely rudely. We were yelled at to Pay the bloody bill! And upon telling the server (whom I believe was the manager) that the service was not very good and telling him I won't be coming back, he replied in an angry tone... Well don't come back.
Now I know it sounds like I'm having a big sook while the other staff were very friendly, the food is fantastic... This is lower than the level of service I would expect from a McDonald's drive through attendand not an older male staff member of an upmarket restaurant.
I hope you enjoy the $100+ you received off us. We will not be returning.
Thanks

• Visited July 2013
Albury, Australia
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I recently celebrated my 60th birthday at Q Manhattans with family and friends. We selected the restaurant but chose to have the Tapas Menu. The food was excellent it was hard to choose a favourite Tapas the food was so good. The wine selection was great and the service excellent. Thank you for making my special night so enjoyable. Everyone had a great night. Look forward to returning soon.
The only fault I found was the champagne glasses were not chilled and we were drinking expensive champagne.

• Visited July 2013
Gold Coast, Australia
“The best place to dine in all of Albury/Wodonga”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Living in the area I have tried many restaurants over the years but my favorite by far is always Q Manhattans. Their Tapas are delightful, the atmosphere is lovely and the cocktails an experience all in itself! The pricing is great and for a group of friends to share Tapas it just can't be beaten on any level.

Quick tip: Allow for a long evening to soak up the experience, as you'll want to stay for drinks afterwards.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank MatthewT317
“Excellent and will keep returning”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

The Tapas lounge was booked out which was a disappointment so selected for the restaurant very impressed. The food excellent, service very relaxed and friendly and wine selection fantastic. the decor in the restaurant was great and staff were very neatly dressed. Look forward to coming back when I stay at Quest Albury on my monthly visits.

Visited June 2013