“Really spacious, nice and clean apartment”
Review of Quest Albury

Quest Albury
Reviewed June 4, 2010

We stay at 2 bedroom apartment, it's very large. Fully equipped kitchen, a dining table for 6, a study table, and a living room with 2 sofas and LCD TV. The bedroom is reasonably size. Each room have 1 queen bed. small TV, and ensuite. The living room had LCD TV and DVD player.The place is decorated with modern minimalist furniture. Parking area is small, and if you come late, you won't get a parking spot.
This place is really nice to stay, one of the best places we stay during this holiday. The only problem is the main door is not well insulated, the noise from the hallway is very clear to your apartment.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed June 3, 2010

Recent driving holiday, decided apartments were the way to go as we have a 13 month old. Found Quest Albury to be very nice, staff friendly, and well situated.

Rooms are of an appropriate size, and the facilities are great.

Recommend.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2010

We always stay at this location and as with other visits the accomodation is excellent and the staff coureous and friendly. The Manhattans restaurant staff are extrememly friendy, polite and accomodating and we were able to enjoy pleasant and infiormative conversations with all who served us.
Excellent all round performance to the guys and gals at Quest and Manhattans.

Kym and Sue Jaeger

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2010

After plumbing problems and a very bad smell in my room last visit I decided to give this establishement one more chance.The plumbing problems still exist.I was promised it would be different this time.For a three night stay to have pubic hairs and dirty buildup in the shower is not acceptable.Noel the manager promised the room would be clean the next day as I had just unpacked and wasn't going to pack up my belongings as I did last time and didn't find the cleanliness of the new room any better..The cup I took from tthe cupboard was sticky,dirty fingermarks on doors and cupboards and a dreadful smell coming from the bathroom.Obviously no-one checks the rooms after cleaning.The same pieces of paper were in the lift on the last day as the first.I have booked into another hotel for my next trip.I do not advise anyone to stay in this hotel,as they just don't care about their guests.In all my years of travelling for business and pleasure this is the worst establishment I've stayed in.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank Illzite
Brad M, General Manager at Quest Albury, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2015

Hi Lilzite,

I'm very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us back in January 2015.

Quest Albury has now undergone a major refurbishment, and we would love to welcome you back to the hotel next time your in the area to try out our new rooms at a discounted rate of 20% off the best rate available.

If you wish to take up this offer please feel free to contact me on the below number.

---
Brad Martin
(02) 60580900

Reviewed March 17, 2010

This is primarily a business hotel but it makes a good stopover if you are passing through on holiday. Staff are great and the rooms are large and well maintained if a little clinical.
Everything you need is there though.

It's a few minutes walk into town although I don't think Albury has a great deal to offer the leisure traveller! Food was good in the small hotel restaurant.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2010

Spent 2 weeks staying at Quest Albury for business. In Sundays and out Fridays. Well where do I start... the staff are well mannered and extremely professional. Had a number of business clients to meet and the staff always rang my room and were very good. The apartments are very well maintained and clean. I am extremely fussy when it comes to clean rooms (as I travel 35 weeks of the year - so become very fussy) and they passed with flying colours. Over the 2 weeks I had the same Housekeeping staff service the room, which is great as they have an understanding of how I had my room set up. The restaurant was excellent had a couple of meals - breakfast and dinner and other nights cooked in my apartment or went across the road to get food. Both restaurant prices are excellent. My company are preferred to a motel in town, but after 3 years of staying with them I will certainly start staying at Quest Albury, the gym was great, recommend to go early evening as during the day they have conferences on and lots of people around. SOUND PROOF windows (double glazed) loved it - if you like the country air you can open the windows or get a balcony room. Fantastic king size beds.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2010

I stayed at the Quest for two weeks. I would definitely recommend this hotel to travelers who'll be staying in albury for quite a while. The hotel has a common laundry facility, gym, restaurant & bar and covered parking. The staff is also friendly and all the shops in the city centre is just a block away.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business