“Friendly and great location”
Review of Quest Albury

Quest Albury
wodonga
“Friendly and great location”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

First time staying at Quest in Albury. We had a three day stay which was a mix of business and break and it was a great place to be based. The room was perfect - we had a one bedroom unit and though not flashy, it was spacious, comfortable and clean so overall good value. Fantastic location - within a couple of minutes walking distance to clubs, pubs and good restaurants. Staff were pleasant and accommodating with requests. Love the bar downstairs - great atmosphere and food. All in all a pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Balcony rooms nice as they face north
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cally m

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We went down to Albury for a friends'wedding and we stayed at the Quest. The apartment was spacious for two, tidy and clean, exactly what we needed for our stay. It got cleaned up every day during our staying.The front desk staff was always really accommodating and friendly, as we left to them our room key every time we went out. They even offered a special price for all guests of the wedding. Definitely a great place where to stay.

Room Tip: second floor better for sunlight in the morning.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Mildura, Australia
Reviewed April 1, 2013

First time staying here.Good location walking distance to lots of restaurants and clubs. Stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment for 3 nights. Friendly chap at check-in and a Easter hamper which was a nice touch. The room was ok .Bit of mould and fluff in bathroom, large black hair sitting on top of cutlery in draw, basically clean but these were off putting. The bed was ok according to my husband but it was a shocker for myself-way too hard, so it was a miserable 3 nights for me! There was no housekeeping whilst we were there(given an info leaflet on this at check in)did see some girls sat morning and were able to get a clean towel..Part time reception over Easter too. Did management give the employees Easter off or they didn't want to pay public holiday wages????So looking at garbage in the hall outside rooms wasn't good. Perhaps I'm being a bit picky but for $167 I expected better.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Sydney
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Travelled to Albury recently for work. It was first my first time staying here but my travelling companion had and recommended it. Overall I was very happy with the hotel. Plenty of on site parking available. Staff were friendly and the process of checking in and out was completed quickly. The room was spacious and clean! Beds were comfortable. I prefer a separate shower rather than over bath one but that's a personal thing. Hotel is close to pubs, restaurants and shops. Loved the bar/restaurant downstairs which had a great tapas menu.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Everything worked as expected, the layout of the room was good, there was a full kitchen, the underground parking was good, the beds comfortable, and the staff really friendly and knowledgeable. And it was really clean. It's not a flash establishment, but it has everything you need for a comfortable relaxed stay.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank glts
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I travelled to Albury from Melbourne on a weekly basis for the last three months for work. With every visit I was greeted with a genuine welcome back smile and was addressed by my first name which made me feel like a friend rather than a guest. I requested the same 1 bedroom apartment every time and my bags I left behind were always in my apartment upon every visit. The apartments are clean, spacious and the hotel is conveniently located to town. Manhattens restaurant downstairs is fantastic and I always enjoyed my beer in the bar after work. Thank you and see you again in July.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for a larger 1 bedroom apartment
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Brownclaw
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We were in Albury for country week tennis ,so we had a 2 bedroom apartment which 5 of us shared.there is a fold out couch in the living room.The apartment is spacious and modern with 2 good size bathrooms.It is only 2 blocks from Dean st , which is the main shopping area and has many restaurants.Yes the corridors are hot and stuffy but the air con in the rooms work well and we had no problems waiting for a lift.Staying in Albury at this time of year a pool would b very nice to have and at $350 a night this place is not cheap

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family