“Disappointing”
Review of Quest Albury

Quest Albury
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Months prior , I booked a specific room number for overseas visitors. The 2 bedroom apartment being the one that they stayed in 3 years ago - which they wanted because of the great views of the city facing south west. On arrival they were given a different room and an apology . This room had a poor view , less windows & the outside of every window was covered in grime & spider webs = not a great start for a 6 nite stay at $300 per night. We were told that the 4 th floor windows are not regularly cleaned because of cost constraints .And one day their room had not been serviced - they had to ask for it to be done..... at 3 pm.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lindz888

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Our one night stay in the studio apartment was very comfortable and pleasant. There is ample free undercover parking but no free wifi. The staff were friendly and helpful. We would return should we pass through again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stayed here in Jan 2012 in Albury for work, I stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment, the room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. I was amazed that my room came with its own private washing machine and dryer!! The staff were very helpful and went above and beyond what I expected.

I will certainly be staying here again and will be recommending to all or my friends they stay here when in Albury.

Well done Quest Albury!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We recently stayed at the Quest Albury for a trip for our son as he was playing Basketball in Albury. I normally would not write reviews however I must say that the service from staff and management was truly exceptional. The management went out of their way to really look after us as we did have some special / unique requirements. Regardless the management went above and beyond the standard service we have experienced at other hotels to accommodate us. We would gladly, recommend the Quest Albury to others as well as stay again ourselves, regards David PS It was great to see that they also support local charities and sporting clubs which is great to see successful businesses giving back to their local communities, thank you

Room Tip: Great sunny balcony which was excellent for breaky in the morning. If you are elderly stay closer to...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Return guest and once again an excellent stay with all the service and friendliness of a first class Hotel. The easy check in & check out, clean rooms and staff that are so up to date with the day to day operations of a busy, busy hotel. Thanks guys and again I will be back. Recommendation of the wine tasting at Stanton & Killeen was excellent and came back with a few to many bottles!!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

The location, staff service(Noel, Darcy & Brad) and cleanliness of the rooms the best I have ever encountered in a regional town. I was made to feel like a VIP guest and the way they looked after my kids with colouring books and ideas they gave me for things to do with the kids was great. The apartment was very clean and convenient with having laundry and kitchen facilities in the apartment was a huge plus. Had a couple of meals in the restaurant attached to the Quest and the food was excellent. Looking forward to coming back at Easter as I have family in town..so much nicer to see the extended family during the day and retreating back to Quest each afternoon.

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here by mistake as I was supposed to book another hotel for our stop off.
The place is ok but the down fall of a service apartment is no TV in the bedroom which is always annoying and no foxtel or movies which is also annoying.

As a whole it is clean and tidy and ok for a stop off and get some sleep.

• Stayed: December 2012