“Garden large”

Albury Botanic Garden
Ranked #1 of 34 things to do in Albury
Reviewed January 11, 2013

The garden was large and the kids area was fun and interesting. The information and labelling could be better.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Lovely gardens in the centre of town, close to the main street. Nice place to stop for a picnic or a walk.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Great for kids to run around, plenty nice shade & beautiful gardens. Was an excellent venue for our daughter to go & have wedding photos taken

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I wanted to take my grandson to the Children's Garden & it wasn't opened there wasn't much else to keep a 5 year old occupied, so we packed up and went to another park - the name escapes me.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I came here on Sunday with my 4 year old daughter and her friend. I wanted to check out the newly opened childrens garden. The girls had a bit of a play and look around in the childrens section then we went back out to lay on the grass, run around and kick a ball around in the main section. And just like my sister and I were when we were kids the girls were drawn to the little ponds and each played over the bridges and picked up sticks pretending to catch fish from the water.
These gardens are so peacful and relaxing and so full of colour at this time of the year. Its a great place to excape to on a hot day and have a picnic, play with the kids or lay down and read a book. There is plenty of seating and plenty of shade. Look forward to a few afternoons spent in the gardens with my little girl again this summer.