“Outstanding food and service!”
Review of The Lounge Cafe Bar - CLOSED

The Lounge Cafe Bar
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Perth, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding food and service!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

One of our first destinations everytime we are back in the area! Fantastic food, coffee and atmosphere and always the best service. The tapas selection is amazing, even the kids love it. Great restaurant.

1 Thank Ryddik

A TripAdvisor Member
“What a great function area”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

What a great function area. Held a 21st birthday party for my daughter on the weekend for 50 people. We were able to help with the setup that my daughter wanted, tables looked fantastic. We all had a great night, food was delicious. Tapas cooked to perfection and the service was great. Thank you so much The Lounge, your chef and staff.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Albury, Australia
“Another great dining experience :)”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I went back to the Lounge Tapas Bar tonight, this time with my family. The atmosphere was warm and inviting on a rainy night and we all had a wonderful time. The new menu is excellent, with plenty of vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free options to choose from. I had the stuffed chicken breast followed by the most amazing Jaffa cake! The service was again superb and we were given free garlic bread while waiting for our ordered meals to arrive :) We will definitely be coming back soon!

1 Thank Cassandra A
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food in Albury!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I had a great time here. Not only was the food amazing, the service and atmosphere was wonderful. Great gluten free options. My fav was the risotto balls. Definitely going back soon!!!

1 Thank Nicola S
“Brilliant service and great coffee”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Had a great time with my family, they were so kind, friendly and generous to our kids and my wife n I. Dinner was excellent but love the coffee too! Highly recommend and will definitely go back.

• Visited March 2014