“Good food and nice staff”
Review of Sevags Graekeren

Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Egaa
Cuisines: Diner, Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: A genuine Greek take away/ restaurant. Food made from the heart with love and respect towards the Greek kitchen. Its situated close by to a marina very cosy, quiet and beautiful area. Visit us if you want to enjoy a good tasted greek meal and serviced at the best friendly way. -Aarhus update recommended us to be an authentic Greek Taverna -Lokal newspaper wrote a little piece of Greece in Egå -JP Aarhus newspaper wrote greek gastronomi in Egå -Aarhus Onsdag newspapper wrote the Greek Pearl -Jp gav us 3 and 4 stars -Aarhus stiftstidende gave os 4 stars -Chosen Aarhus's best take away in 2014 -Chosen Aarhus's best take away in 2015 JP chose us as the second best cheapest restaurant in Aarhus Kom hungry and happy at Sevag The greek opaaaaaa Remember free of charge kisses every day
Reviewed March 7, 2019

ENGLISH: I came here together with my parents. We saw this Greek restaurant on tripadvisor. The food was really good and the staff was really great and friendly. The menu was in Danish but the waiter was really helpful and explained us everything and gave us some good advice what to order.
Enough options for vegetarians and for vegans.
Left this restaurant completely satisfied and happy. Would suggest it to everybody who is near by this place!!

NL: Ik was hier samen met mijn ouders. We hebben dit restaurant gevonden via tripadviser. Het eten was heel lekker en de bediening super vriendelijk. De menukaart was in het deens, maar de bediening hielp ons met vertalen en uitleggen wat het was. De bediening gaf goede tips wat je kon bestellen. Genoeg opties voor vegetariërs en vegans.
Wij verlieten dit restaurant tevreden, vol en gelukkig. We zouden dit zeker aanraden voor iedereen die in de buurt is.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

We were a group of 4 on a nice Sunday afternoon, the owner was so nice and friendly with us, joking and helping with our choices for the menu. The dishes tasted very good, very fresh, there was nothing to complain about. And the entire staff was extremely careful during our whole dinner. We had a lot of smiles on our faces when we were there and after we left.
You should definitely try it!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

The atmosphere is authentic and so is the food which is highly recommendable and prices are reasonable too.
I'd definitely be back.

Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

I had a Greek salada (xoriatiki), ovenbaked meatballs with potatoes (keftedes me papates sto fourno) & a Greek sausage (loukaniko). They offered me a chocolate cake and a shot of a Greek sweet wine as a complimentary. The food was excellent, everyone was very friendly and more than willing to treat me the best they could, Aleksandra (waitress) even wanted to wear my team’s cap (Iraklis) and get a photo with me. I can’t recommend it any higher, must visit when in Aarhus, A+++ food!

Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

It was amazing food and service, the family that owns this restaurant is very warm people. We were really enjoying our night there, we will be back soon!