“2 hour wait for dinner”

Ranked #7 of 30 Restaurants in Westport
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2011

Make sure you don't eat here when there are large groups as the kitchen can't handle it. Dinner arrived 2 hours after ordering!

Reviewed November 25, 2011

I went here with three people all of whom are foodies. Our starters were OK (squid & pot stickers?), which had us a bit worried. the pork belly burger, which we all had, was fabulous. I had a cream brulee for dessert that was good. the personal service was good, though the overall way things were done did not make sense for a night that did not seem busy. we had to wait at the bar, though there were a bunch of open tables. i had a beer and then we got seated at one of the tables that was open all along. I found this to be an average NZ restaurant.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

Had brunch here 3x lately - first 2 lovely meals, but this Saturday was some of the worst food I've had. Both our meals were drowned in sauce, poorly presented, sloppily cooked. Really disappointing.

Reviewed September 28, 2011

Great atmosphere, great food, good pricing. My family loved the warm fire!!

Reviewed February 6, 2011

A group of us were staying in Westport for the night. We arrived late but they accommodated us all despite being busy. We ordered a range of different things from the menu and and not one of us was disappointed. I ordered the lamb steaks which you cook yourself on a hot stone and it was probably the best lamb I tasted on my entire trip to New Zealand. If you are in Westport then go to this place.