“Very Disgusted”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I was disappointed by my meal & the service I received on Valentines day 2014, My meal was minuscule & when I complained they would not give me a discount on my meal, Also they were very rude to me. The meal in question was a Chicken Wrap with a very minuscule piece of chicken, A tiny strip of bacon, What looked like a half a chopped lettuce & wrapped in an undercooked thick pizza base & for the displeaser I was charged $25.00, Signed very disappointed

Autumn H, Manager at Porto Bello Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Staff had apologized that the wrap wasn't satisfactory for the reviewer, the menu clearly states what the wrap is and nowhere does the menu state that the wrap is a tortilla wrap, staff where more than accommodating even chatting with the reviewer about the surrounding area and offering chocolates as it was valentines day, as soon as the reviewer let staff know they where not happy with the wrap we offered to replace it even thought most of it had been eaten, we did not offer a discount as the customer became abusive towards staff when it came time to pay, Thankyou

There are newer reviews for Porto Bello Bar & Grill

Reviewed February 17, 2014

This place has not yet decided, whether it wants to be dining room, a bar or a diner. So you will see all of it when you come in. Do not be confused and turn around but wait for the food and beer to be served. Other photos on tripadvisor show the creations and we have to say that the chef must be a creative master AND he knows about the right taste. Both fish and meat were great and this place can be really recommended.
Situated right on the Westport main road , you cannot miss it. Try it!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Excellent burgers and pizza here as well as other types of food. Nicely decorated, large restaurant, great staff.

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

We spent a night in Westport and after reading some really good feedback here on TA we decided to try The Porta Bello. We weren't disappointed! The friendly host greeted us warmly and showed us to our table. We only waited 20minutes for our meal to come out and it was truly outstanding. We all ordered rump steak, the salad was simple but full of flavour and the hand cut French chips were to die for! Dessert just topped off a wonderful meal. I'll definitely recommend this bar/grill to my friends/family. Take a bow Porta bello, you do your town well!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

On our second night in Westport we searched for a good place to eat. We were put off by the rather austere exterior but what a surprise inside. Efficient and friendly staff, nice decor and wonderful food. The $16.95 steak was one of the best Ive had. This night was one of the highlights of our trip, well done and thanks!