“On top world! Helicopter flight over Doubtful and Dusky Sound.”

Te Anau Helicopter Services
Book In Advance
More Info
$450.43*
and up
Doubtful Sound Scenic Helicopter Flight from Te...
Ranked #16 of 31 Tours in Te Anau
More attraction details
Owner description: Te Anau Helicopter Services provides the opportunity for you to see Fiordland, Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound and many beautiful places in between.
Reviewed June 5, 2018

"nz"
in 4 reviews
"lakes"

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

This was THE best morning of our month in NZ. Paul’s flying skills and knowledge of the area made this such a fantastic experience.saw nature at its best. Professional and friendly - highly recommend.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Our two hour flight over Dusky Sounds and around the Fiordland National Park was a truly an awesome experience! Out pilot Paul made us feel that we were in safe hands and took us to places so magical and stunning, I’ve never seen anything like it. Worth every penny and I would recommend them to anyone!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Excellent! My husband and I highly recommend. Being one who is subject to motion sickness I was reluctant to try a helicopter flight, but I had no need to worry as the flight was smoother than most I have taken in a jumbo jet. The sights were incredible. We were able to see things up close that an airplane flight would only have seen from a distance. We set down in three different places and were able to get out, walk around, and take some amazing pics. Greg, our pilot, was very friendly and informative and made the whole experience a once in a lifetime memory.