“Best Coffee in Town”

Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Te Anau
Cuisines: Cafe, New Zealand
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open daily (except Christmas Day) for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Great coffee. Cabinet of homemade sweet treats. Central Otago wines.Kids Menu. Gluten Free options available. Browse Local artwork. Relax on the couches or out in our sheltered courtyard & let our friendly staff take care of you. Looking for somebody to take care of your outcatering needs? Give us a call.
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Called into the Olive tree for a quick coffee and cake both were excellent.
The service was friendly and prompt in very cosy surroundings.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

It was fantastic! As was the banana split! Friendly service.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Brilliant service, great food, highly recommended.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Muffin was enormous but undercooked in the middle. Thats ok though because theres no way I could have eaten right to the middle anyway! Quick efficient service

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Had the lunch menu, there was 14 of us. The waitress was bright and bubbly, I said to her I was impressed with her hospitality skills, I believe all people who do a great job should be told!
I ordered the Lamb Bomb....YUM, certainly a kiwi dish that hit the sides, loved it, raved it and even told my friends it was the best and will be back.
Some of the others in our party ordered the hamburger, well, to me it looked really nice, but a little lonely sitting on a big plate, I thought it would be better with fries. The wraps looked good, soup was served in a lovely bowl.
Atmosphere dated and could do with a revamp to make it a competitive destination for locals.

1  Thank Ginga40