We stayed in the 3BR house for two nights. It was a pleasant experience. The rooms are clean, The house is cosy. Tinny, the house lady, is very helpful, helping us book cruise tickets, and introduce tour sites and driving routes. They also have wireless internet access for free, though the signal was not very good from our house.
I would recommend this accommodation to anyone that have some sort of transport, or don't mind a little bit walk to the town centre and the lakeside..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two cozy, private, reasonably priced self-contained cottages - 'The Batch' a two bedroom studio cottage (1-4) and a 'the Three Bedroom House' fully self contained cottage (7) - a six minute walk to the town centre. All linen is provided and towels renewed daily when required. To find us on the internet try searching 'Tinny Dainty' or 'Accommodation Fiordland Self Contained Cottages'. Relax in the evening with a drink on the deck in the park like setting after a busy day exploring Fiordland. See exterior and interior photos of your cottage when you book and know exactly what you are getting - you won't be disappointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Accommodation Fiordland Self Contained Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accommodation Fiordland Self Contained Cottages Hotel Te Anau
- Accommodation Fiordland Self Contained Cottages Te Anau, Fiordland National Park