Lovely spacious rooms, with very good facilities, full kitchen, comfy bed and sofa etc. All spotlessly clean. Our unit had the spa bath (not all have) and large TV.
The owners are really very friendly and helpful.
Motel is in an excellent location for Te Anau boat trips, and is close to the town centre for shops and restaurants. Even though on quite a busy road was reasonably quiet. Good location for Milford/Doubtful Sound trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in style at Radfords on the Lake. Our well equipped units have a warm and luxurious feel. With attention to detail and complete commitment to your stay, our service is sure to make you feel welcome. Lake and mountain views from every suite and conveniently located close to the town centre. Look out for those little extras like candles, flowers, 50+ channel SKY TV and a great selection of DVDs for guests enjoyment. With guest laundry, continental breakfasts, kitchenette, off road parking, free wireless internet for use in your room, our aim is to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Winners of the NZ AA Supreme host of the year award 2013 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Radfords on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radfords Lakeview Hotel Te Anau
- Radfords Lakeview Te Anau
- Radfords On The Lake Te Anau, Fiordland National Park