Arrived on spec and chose this motel for its location across the road from the lake, and only 10 minutes walk from the town centre. Very friendly and helpful reception, room was quite adequate, and we were directed to a couple of nice restaurants in the town - we chose Keplers. It was the most expensive motels on our 5 week tour of NZ by some NZ$30, and we didn't like the fact that if you are not outof your room by 10am, they charge you per quarter hour! We made sure we got out in time......Really this ought to be deleted as it leaves a bad taste and detracts from the overall experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in style at Radfords on the Lake. Our well equipped units have a warm and luxurious feel. With attention to detail and complete commitment to your stay, our service is sure to make you feel welcome. Lake and mountain views from every suite and conveniently located close to the town centre. Look out for those little extras like candles, flowers, 50+ channel SKY TV and a great selection of DVDs for guests enjoyment. With guest laundry, continental breakfasts, kitchenette, off road parking, free wireless internet for use in your room, our aim is to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Winners of the NZ AA Supreme host of the year award 2013 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Radfords on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radfords Lakeview Hotel Te Anau
- Radfords Lakeview Te Anau
- Radfords On The Lake Te Anau, Fiordland National Park