On balance, this was the best place we stayed on our New Zealand trip. We stayed in places that were fancier, but overall this had a great combination of large comfortable room with kitchenette and sitting area, great beds in a separate bedroom, nice shower with a powerful heater in the bathroom, good view over the lake, free wi-fi, laundry available, and nice location that is right across from the lake walk and still close to town (but be aware that Te Anau is a small town with limited amenities, especially on weekends). I would not call the price a bargain but it was reasonable taking everything into consideration. If you're going to stay in Te Anau this is a great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in style at Radfords on the Lake. Our well equipped units have a warm and luxurious feel. With attention to detail and complete commitment to your stay, our service is sure to make you feel welcome. Lake and mountain views from every suite and conveniently located close to the town centre. Look out for those little extras like candles, flowers, 50+ channel SKY TV and a great selection of DVDs for guests enjoyment. With guest laundry, continental breakfasts, kitchenette, off road parking, free wireless internet for use in your room, our aim is to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Winners of the NZ AA Supreme host of the year award 2013 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Radfords on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radfords Lakeview Hotel Te Anau
- Radfords Lakeview Te Anau
- Radfords On The Lake Te Anau, Fiordland National Park