We stayed 2 nights in an upstairs apartment and were very impressed by the fit out and furnishings. All of the finer things were provided and we wanted for nothing. Shelley showed us to our room and was a delight to meet. At first we booked for just one night, but booked for two as the staff and service were so friendly and welcoming. Easily the best place we saw in Te Anau and would gladly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in style at Radfords on the Lake. Our well equipped units have a warm and luxurious feel. With attention to detail and complete commitment to your stay, our service is sure to make you feel welcome. Lake and mountain views from every suite and conveniently located close to the town centre. Look out for those little extras like candles, flowers, 50+ channel SKY TV and a great selection of DVDs for guests enjoyment. With guest laundry, continental breakfasts, kitchenette, off road parking, free wireless internet for use in your room, our aim is to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Winners of the NZ AA Supreme host of the year award 2013 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Radfords on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radfords Lakeview Hotel Te Anau
- Radfords Lakeview Te Anau
- Radfords On The Lake Te Anau, Fiordland National Park