I can't fault the friendliness and helpfulness we received, quite delightful and greatly appreciated.
We decided to book the Executive Upper Studio Unit, which was more expensive than other options. The room itself was fine however, be advised that their neon light signage is "in your face" if you are wishing to admire the view, which is of course why we opted for this particular room. Also, the balcony was a thoroughfare for other units on the upper floor so absolutely no privacy. A filmy curtain was installed to compensate, but we didn't book that type of room to have a curtain closed all the time.
My suggestion is to not bother with this room at all, it's not worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in style at Radfords on the Lake. Our well equipped units have a warm and luxurious feel. With attention to detail and complete commitment to your stay, our service is sure to make you feel welcome. Lake and mountain views from every suite and conveniently located close to the town centre. Look out for those little extras like candles, flowers, 50+ channel SKY TV and a great selection of DVDs for guests enjoyment. With guest laundry, continental breakfasts, kitchenette, off road parking, free wireless internet for use in your room, our aim is to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Winners of the NZ AA Supreme host of the year award 2013 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Radfords on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radfords Lakeview Hotel Te Anau
- Radfords Lakeview Te Anau
- Radfords On The Lake Te Anau, Fiordland National Park